Starting a wordpress blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheScript

Hello WJ people. I am planning to start making a warez wp blog. I have my domain and free wp theme already. What will be the next?

By the way regarding getting a web hosting service I dont really understand what are the purposes of monthly bandwith? should I go for higher ones? and also same as disk space? should I go dfor bigger ones?

Is it necessarily to get an offshore hosting for a warez blog?

That would be my inquiries.

:)

14 comments
you have to buy hosting i prefer knowserv is good hosting or tehhost for bandwith don't go with higher if you havn't a good traffic coz new site don't get high traffic and after time whene ou get a good traffic move to VPS or another so now buy hosting and change nameserver of domain to the hosting one and go on

I see. So I should go for some basic plans of a shared hosting on web hosting services right. I saw some webhosting that is only $2 a month. I think its a good for just developing a new blog/site right?

Since I shouldnt think about the specs of the hosting, I am worried with whatever Ill work on my site like it might go wrong or be taken down DMCA soon and all my works and contents will gone then

How will I know if its an offshore by the way? since many of webhosting companies doesnt show a plan that is an offshore on there websites?

I see. Thanks a lot mate. I thinks its hard to look for a super cheap offshore hosting for beginner then.

Is EU based webhost okay for WAREZ content blog?

Last edited:
for wordpress......??

use appropriate plugins, protect your site from hacking, lot of guys will try to hack.

also daily backup(onsite/offsite) is good, you can automate this my simple plugin(it maill the database/whole or upload to your dropbox account)

hosting......??
myrapidleech.net - $1.99/month
onel0ve is offering cheap offshore hosting - $1.99
both are trusted.......

bandwidth.....???
if you still not understood about bandwidth means read below.......else leave it

bandwidth: mostly hosts allow 50-100gb/month

think/assume,
if you site have 1000 visitors/day
each visitor visits 2 pages--->> 1000 x 2 = 2000 pageloads/day.

Size = 10-400kb/page load, so 100 x 2000 = 200, 000 kb (~200MB/day)

so this the approximate bandwidth consumption(just an estimate) and explaination for understanding.

so for 30 days, 30 x 200Mb = 6000MB (~ 6 GB/month)

Note:
1000 visitor is in one day is considered for shared hosting. not at the same time.......for new website 1000 visitors always online is not possible(may be..)

if your site become popular and if 1000 visitors online at the time means, you need to switch to vps, with atleast 1gb ram - (because, possibly site will be banned in shared hosting for using excess resource in that traffic....)

May helpful......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back