SSDapp - 1GBiT Windows and Linux VPS (EU - USA) 6GB RAM Starting at 7 EUR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered 20SSD plan, waiting for it to be set up and I will write a review on the service. Hoping it is a lot faster than my current server since I'm going from HDD to SSD.

Just ordered 20SSD plan, waiting for it to be set up and I will write a review on the service. Hoping it is a lot faster than my current server since I'm going from HDD to SSD.

You`ll better go for a refund...this shiiit is slow, lots of downtime and laggy.
Rate: 1/10

slow little bit in responding but i don't see down time i got a ssd40 vps plan he work fine for 1 day !!
Let's be positif people give them a chance to be concurent of big other compagnie of vps ;)

Down time again and server offline !! i can't work anymore !
Really not good one 12 giga i have only 9 and i got virtual cpu not a real one like in other vps !
Can you resolve that till i complete this month of vps !!

terrible host, terrible support and ticket response, I asked for a downgrade so they forced upgraded my vps, now it has been over 9 days since I didn't get to use my vps and they are not replying to the tickets, is this host some kind of scam ? or just a careless host that takes your money and ignores you?

They are not to bad... I have a few vps's with them... usually they are up most of the time but from time to time they do go down and you don't get access to the panel and you don't get a reply from them until a day later or when they are done fixing it saying that's odd everything seems fine on our end... they should just be honest and say this and this happened.... other then that any problem I am faced with they have fixed... and it being a vps my max connection I get is 100mb a lot of times like 25mb or a little more.... but I don't think they are bad I'm sticking with them...

Hi,

I am very sorry about the delay, as you may be aware we do not support downgrades - we are performing the current one as a goodwill gesture, it will be back online today.

Thanks,
Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back