SQUILLION.COM - PPS $6/$6, $9,$6 $12,$9 -$$500 bonus for 100 users in 30days

If i was using squillion.com i want

• $9 first sale $6 recurring for everyone (no competitions)

Votes: 119 73.0%
  • Kept as they are because i get 3+ sales a day and will make more

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • To contact you for a custom rate because i make a lot of sales.

Votes: 23 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Claire,
Put Liqpay and Webmoney. These payment systems are not responding to complaints from copyright holders and other abuse. Now it are used by many file hosting services.

Yes i don't know why sqillion is loosing time and traffic working on "permanent solution"... i mean you can set webmoney and liquipay and in future you can add cc when time comes (that can last long) .... no need to waste time

Your account was suspended by administrator.
what is this..........if you can't pay it's ok atlest allow us to move to another host..........

Email them and ask why, my account is working fine.

Also regarding all the billing solutions being suggested they mostly all look terrible and will probably vanish anytime soon. Webmoney is okay but need a real credit card billing facility now.

Squillion, hurry up and get billing, i have moved to another host for now but i wish to return as soon as possible.

I have zero dmca complaints since i hold the exclusive publishing rights to my content and i wish to continue on here with squillion what is taking so long?

It should not be closed ... we still did not get payed when paypal realise funds .. i have more than 1000 euros unpaid .. i realy think Claire and squillion will stay and make new billing solution

I spoke to squillion today on the phone.

I asked where claire parker is.

Squillion told me she is instructed to post with new news only. As yet there is no thing new to report. Paypal hold is the 180days.

New biller requires all things mentioned and is working with the site development will be sometime before they agree to put the billing live, but once live so long as squillion abide by their rules they will keep their billing.

Seems just need to wait for the next news, as they said. Site will remain live and working.

Seems nothing more to find out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back