SQUILLION.COM - PPS $6/$6, $9,$6 $12,$9 -$$500 bonus for 100 users in 30days

If i was using squillion.com i want

• $9 first sale $6 recurring for everyone (no competitions)

Votes: 119 73.0%
  • Kept as they are because i get 3+ sales a day and will make more

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • To contact you for a custom rate because i make a lot of sales.

Votes: 23 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
12.00 - GBP = 19.39 $
per 30 days

very expensive.

I am noticing ZERO drop in my sign up ratio at all here im getting signs less than every 400-500 which is great for me. I have joined and already i am on par with my old WU and FSonic earnings. That is more than i can say for a lot of places i have tried here. That is not taking into account the competition bump of $5 per sale if and when it gets started....come on..

I will be getting 9+5 first sale + 6 recurring . so i dont think they are holding out on you.

Price only effects you if you don't have desirable content and have mirrors. My ratio is very very good so far. My site generates sales because i have hard to find content. This service is good for me and i don't even have giant traffic.

I have tried them all, and i am impressed so far. Please use my ref /64free.html anyone reading this since i am giving you the benefit of my experience.

If i was selfish i would tell you all not to join cos im sure they will suffer the same slow down as soon as a lot of people start joining up. So at least join under me lol

Sadly there is no FTP available right now.

The remote upload i have been told is very fast and there is zoom uploading coming next week.

FTP i will ask them about since a few people have PM me about this feature.

Sadly there is no FTP available right now.

The remote upload i have been told is very fast and there is zoom uploading coming next week.

FTP i will ask them about since a few people have PM me about this feature.

Waiting for zoom before I can begin working :) Anyway, welcome to WJ

chilsa - I've been working hard to get affiliates for this site. Let me explain something to you moron boy. Stop swearing and using such language you give this forum a bad name. On another board you would instantly be banned for telling some one to 'go fuck themselves' imagine if someone started saying that to your mother or sister??

Get the picture fool. This girl is doing her job and you come here and say that to her?

The rate actually does not matter, since even 100% of all sales will do you no good since you have zero sales.

Now if you had quality content like me, you would already be on $9 dollars per sale. Also i will certainly be getting another $5 per sale because i will easily pass the 100 members in 30 days criteria.

Since you will not be able to total those figures i will be doing that for you now. That is $14 dollars per sale. I won't even both to tell you the % because that is above your level of understanding fool.

That is without the 25% referals i'm signing up from my sites and forums.

MESSAGE TO CLAIRE

I would maybe advise your company to raise the rate to 9/6 flat rate for everyone and scrap the competitions and higher rates. They are only good for those doing 3 sales or more on average.

You payscale is great and someone like myself will be on $14/$6 this month which is great, but really you need to get 3 sales per day average. A lot of people can't get anything like that on WJ so you will always get a lot of problems from these ones?

If you have to raise the rates for the those that can't get sales and drop the competitions (again mostly for those that can get 2-3 sales per day min) then i would do that. Squillion looks good but is maybe unrealistic about how many sales the average person can generate. Just my 2cent.

The average is probably 1 sale every 2 days for most people on wj. Not 3 sales per day +

Perhaps even bring in a ppd for those that can't get sales??

On Wj didn't you realise you have to keep everyone happy.

Last edited:
K1eb5.jpg

ydDyb.jpg

how to use reg download?
i can only use free(anon) download

Last edited:
ok thank you...:)

K1eb5.jpg

ydDyb.jpg

how to use reg download?
i can only use free(anon) download

Just click on that yellow button and register. Then your usage will be as that of a registered user, so the registered parameters will apply.

Why not a ppd plan too for those who cant generate many sales but 2 or 3 sales per week?

If enough people request things then i will always put those ideas forward to the persons that run this website.

ok thank you...:)

No problem :)

Ok great, i will update this thread when it has zoom is ready :)

Remote upload is so slow, is it gonna be improved?

edit: it is very fast now, I think the server that hosts the file was busy at the moment

Last edited:
Remote upload is so slow, is it gonna be improved?

Sorry to hear this.

Please post or send me your user id number (not username), so i can see why you are getting a slow connection.

This is the first report of this that we have heard of. Someone uploaded 1TB of data to their account in 1 day yesterday so it was working fast yesterday.

We have some test servers set up in euro and US and i just conducted a remote grab to check and speeds seemed fine.

Where are you remoting from? Open another browser window and try files in that at the same time, then report back the speed.

When can PPD program be expected?

Hi there,

I can only put that idea forward. However i can not say when ppd will arrive or even if they will implement a ppd payout structure at all.

However, i shall certainly update the thread title and description if it ever does come to fruition.

So far i have suggestions to change the payout to $9 / $6 for everyone and $9/$9 for large volume sales and to get rid of the $12/$9 and $6/$6 plans and scrap competitions. Now i have the PPD to suggest.

Some seem happy with the way it is and some prefer change. I will perhaps suggest a poll to go with the most popular ideas since that seems the most fair way to do it.

Any and all suggestions i write down and forward on, so please either PM or add them here on the thread and i will reply as soon as i can.

thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back