SQUILLION.COM - PPS $6/$6, $9,$6 $12,$9 -$$500 bonus for 100 users in 30days

If i was using squillion.com i want

• $9 first sale $6 recurring for everyone (no competitions)

Votes: 119 73.0%
  • Kept as they are because i get 3+ sales a day and will make more

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • To contact you for a custom rate because i make a lot of sales.

Votes: 23 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my account has been deleted not banned when i reqest 8 euro and i registered again with the same user name but i didnt find my mony and my files
my username is naruto1992
please cerecct this problem and thank you

Your transaction was immediately held by paypal and the person opened a dispute. Their account was used without their consent. You had 1 file it got one download and generated 1 sale that was disputed.

The same thing happened from your ip address before. You have now been deleted and banned. Take the matter up with paypal if you wish, they will be glad to hear from you.

We are only paying out within 48 hours to trusted affiliates now. Others will wait 1 week before getting paid so that persons whom have had their paypal account used without consent will have time to take action.

Payment received! Thanks!

Great news :) thanks for letting us know

Yeah with zoom uploader I have problems last 3days , I don`t know why speed is slow with web upload speed is 500kb/sec

Hi, i have asked for many tests to be done both with test files from the US and EU, all have come back speeds ranging from 10Mbs to 80Mbs upload. Have you tried the remote upload? we can find no reason for this slow-down you are experiencing. I'm sorry to hear about this though since 500kb is rather slow indeed.

Is it possible to add premium by using the earnings accumulated on the account?

Also 200GB for free user is very little.

EDIT:

500GB for premium user?

Ok not even worth the bother.

Is it possible to add premium by using the earnings accumulated on the account?

Also 200GB for free user is very little.

EDIT:

500GB for premium user?

Ok not even worth the bother.

More space is given to those that can show us they require it. Some persons have 10tb space and more. Depending on the volume their account creates.

More space is given to those that can show us they require it. Some persons have 10tb space and more. Depending on the volume their account creates.

Ok, now it sounds more interesting. I'll give it a try. But what about converting earnings into premium is that possible?

Can I make my files premium only and post them on different websites and forums?
And what is the premium limit of the file size for registered users?

BTW when I mark some files in My Files than click [Export selected] button, after that I cannot move my files to some folder (I must update page and mark files again). Please fix this bug! Thanks!!!

Can I make my files premium only and post them on different websites and forums?
And what is the premium limit of the file size for registered users?

BTW when I mark some files in My Files than click [Export selected] button, after that I cannot move my files to some folder (I must update page and mark files again). Please fix this bug! Thanks!!!

Hi,

This feature is already there, In the centre section you can see it called
PREMONLY - this means premium only

I will tell them to look into this right now

The file size limit is 50gb for premium.

thanks

yes, we need the premium only function then i will make so many sales , trust me.

Yep,

This feature is already there, In the centre section you can see it called
PREMONLY - this means premium only

Let me know if you see it.

thanks

Last edited:
Yes, I can see premium only! Thanks!
But can you do some button to mark all my files Prem only and not to mark every single file!?
And what is the premium limit for downloading for registered users?

Last edited:
Yes, I can see premium only! Thanks!
But can you do some button to mark all my files Prem only and not to mark every single file!?
And what is the premium limit for downloading for registered users?

Hi,

Ah yes that makes sense, i will get that done so you can mark them all premium. Rather than individually.

If you mark the files premium only then only premium members can download them registered members can not.

Thanks,

I think 80-90kb/sec for Premium User download is very very low. I just try it out today. Would you increase premium download speed?

Thank you!

I think 80-90kb/sec for Premium User download is very very low. I just try it out today. Would you increase premium download speed?

Thank you!

90kb speed is only for free users. Premium users have 5MB speed. Please test again and let me know. I have not had anyone say that premium speed is slow at all since we started.

Also recurring rate is Very high so far so it would not be likely if the premium speed was the same as the free speed.

OH MY GOD! 2 hours after my first requested for payout, the money is already in my Paypal account. This is amazing. The fastest payout ever. Please keep it up and thank you so much Claire....:):):)

Yes, will you do more billing options - alertpay and credit card?

Hi there,

We are working on this right now, hopefully more coming very soon.

OH MY GOD! 2 hours after my first requested for payout, the money is already in my Paypal account. This is amazing. The fastest payout ever. Please keep it up and thank you so much Claire....:):):)

Hi :)

thanks for the great comments, glad things are going well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back