SQUILLION.COM - PPS $6/$6, $9,$6 $12,$9 -$$500 bonus for 100 users in 30days

If i was using squillion.com i want

• $9 first sale $6 recurring for everyone (no competitions)

Votes: 119 73.0%
  • Kept as they are because i get 3+ sales a day and will make more

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • To contact you for a custom rate because i make a lot of sales.

Votes: 23 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got the same error message when i'm trying to buy premium.

"invalid payment amount"

and i worry if that's the same error message is being experience by other free members and if that's the case, there might be a problem if they will decided to buy and upgrade to a premium status. please Squillion fix that bug asap.

7SX3e.jpg

i dunno if those bugs were affecting the outcome of my stat, i doubled even tripled my uploads and still i don't get any sales for the last 2 days. please check this out Squillion.

@asiongaso

How are you getting this error, describe it to me in detail ?? I will contact them for claire until she gets here, i speak to them regularly and they have said i can relay things to them when claire is away from the board.

So you are logged into your account and you click renew premium and this message comes up??

I can't get this to happen from my account??

How many days remaining do you have on your premium account?

Describe exactly how you get to see this error and i'll send it to them now.

Also 12th has only just started ?? well 11hours there is 13 hours left to go and my sales are looking stable so far.

However i want to know about this issue please and how to make it happen so i can see what you are talking about??

I am premium there and when i click renew premium it goes the the normal sign up page??

@fuckedoff i have premium untill 14 july , i press renew premium account , go to premium->Sign Up-> Paypal and i get this:
bc24f3df54.jpg

The problem could be ....because i already have premium?If i am logged out is working ok->redirect me to paypal

@fuckedoff

i got the same error message as cancel stated, "Invalid payment amount". i think some of my previous referrals who sign up as a regular member is trying to buy or upgrade to premium and they maybe experience the same problem as what Ive encountered, as a result, they tend to buy premium using different browser or after clearing the cookies. so no premium sale for me : (

i boost my uploads and that will get a sure sales, no doubt. but as you can see i got zero since yesterday. i hope if there's any problem or bug, Squillion will fix it, because uploaders are working hard in trying to generate sales.

@fuckedoff

i got the same error message as cancel stated, "Invalid payment amount". i think some of my previous referrals who sign up as a regular member is trying to buy or upgrade to premium and they maybe experience the same problem as what Ive encountered, as a result, they tend to buy premium using different browser or after clearing the cookies. so no premium sale for me : (

i boost my uploads and that will get a sure sales, no doubt. but as you can see i got zero since yesterday. i hope if there's any problem or bug, Squillion will fix it, because uploaders are working hard in trying to generate sales.

me too fuckedoff i try with firefox and google chrome with my ip and proxy, and it's work fine for me

@fuckedoff i have premium untill 14 july , i press renew premium account , go to premium->Sign Up-> Paypal and i get this:
bc24f3df54.jpg

The problem could be ....because i already have premium?If i am logged out is working ok->redirect me to paypal

i try with my premium account and i don't have this error

Hi to everyone,

Okay i got them and asked them.

They said this...

For free users they can upgrade fine to premium. Go ahead and register a new account and try to upgrade to premium it works fine. So not losing sales on registered people under your account.

For premium accounts that run out they can upgrade too.

Also for premium that actually paid for their account they think they can renew also, however since it recurring payment then most people get renewed automatically so dont need to press renew most times.

They think it may be just for people that got given a free premuim account, but not 100% sure.

HOWEVER this is still a bug and they are having the engineer run tests and fix this asap. However a new person just registering can upgrade to premium access fine and you get full credit.

I am very interested in this being fixed though so i will keep on asking about this until they are sure what this bug is since all bugs need to be gone.

Finally paid!
All new stuffs ...looks like are only promisses (no new billing, no column for rebills).And this stuffs have already past their ETA time!

Last edited:
site down

Issue is fixed now.

and no payment today:(

What is your username i am certain the payments will be done today if you were not in the first batch then you will be in the next one today, also are you PP or wmz.

and down again....hope this time will add rebills column.....they promise that 1 month ago and said that will be in a few days ....also with new billing systems more than 2 weeks and no n billing systems......looks like only promises and nothng made !!
Normally i was paid everyday.Now requested from yesterday and no payment .....
Dont like thiss ....i think i will change the host again!

Instead of improving things ......they are making even worst!

The site was down, websites do have issues, thats the nature of things.
You requested yesterday afternoon, you will be paid today with everyone else. Im sorry it was not yesterday as normal but if you even have to wait 24 hours that is not too bad surely??? Some companies do not pay the same day, paying the same day creates a LOT of work, it takes hours since the site grows. For now they are still trying to pay the same day to all trusted affiliates, you are one, and usually you will be paid the same day. However you did not request until nearly late GMT yesterday, the payments person does not work at nights only daytimes.

The rebill column has been put back on hold, the premium price mod and next currency mod is before this. More people are requesting to be able to bill in USD so this is more important.

The alternative billing methods are ready to intergrate now but as will all filehosts it is now very difficult to attain new billing companies. They at first say yes, and then tell us NO at the last minute.

We do not wish problems on you , we want you to be happy, we want all these new mods done yesterday. With testing these things take time.

The billing again we started 5 new applications and we hope to soon have it done, but again if they say no at the last minute there is nothing we can do.

Last edited:
payment in the next day ? wmz

Hi,

Please always tell me your user id, the number not the user name, or else pm me thanks. All persons that have been using the service and are trusted are paid out usually the same day on PP. WMZ is paid out tuesday and Fridays, to those trusted too. New people have their accounts reviewed and have to wait 5 days because of lots of recent frauds. If you tell me your user id or pm me your username i will be able to tell you when you will be paid out.

thanks.

Last edited:
@Claire-Parker s good to keep us updated about this situations ........because we cant have any ideea why is not added different things!
I also think that the rebills column should be added first (because you pay rebils ).From the beggining of this site that should be on the stats, not like an addon or added later!

And also a lot more things should be added fist instead of changes from euro to usd (more details on stats ....from wich files come sales , which country ....etc)

@Claire-Parker s good to keep us updated about this situations ........because we cant have any ideea why is not added different things!
I also think that the rebills column should be added first (because you pay rebils ).From the beggining of this site that should be on the stats, not like an addon or added later!

And also a lot more things should be added fist instead of changes from euro to usd (more details on stats ....from wich files come sales , which country ....etc)

hi there,

I have told them that people want this rebills column, but they say it will not improve sales as much as it will if people can choose to bill in currency their traffic is more familiar with. So it is put after this mod also because many persons have PM with usd suggestion and emailed them direct to request.

The rebills column is next before the file stats column that will be lastly..

Billing is VERY important, they are working on every possibility to get additional billing. They spend a lot of time intergrating a payment option that says No at the last moment.

You want all these things and they want all these things of course. Please be sure everything possible is being done to do as fast as they can.

If you really want exact same gmt day payment then please request early in the morning or else 24 hours later is the next working day.

thanks.

Thanx squillion for payment !

I want to ask question (because it is first time i use webomeny) - i requested 1408 euros and i got 1249 euros in my purse ... why? is this webmoney fee so much (150 euros) ?

in that case i will use wire transfer next time better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back