SpetsnazHost.com - VPS from $12/month (Russia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sent the PM. I just want to get started without wasting any time because I have a feeling that it will take some time to learn these things.

Thank you very much to you and toRRfriend for helping and teaching me the noob's way :)
Very thankful..

Yea... It took some time but finally everything is working fine and I hope it stays this way... I have started the uploads...

Btw toRRfriend had an issue regarding transferring files from Rapidleech to Seedbox. He told that Rapidleech is ftp and Seedbox is sftp.. Is there anything we can do?? He told there is a fix but I don't know what is it..

Ok I will this information to him as he understands this stuff better than me :P
We only need to transfer the files from Rapidleech to Seedbox.

Thanks again :)

Spetsnaz buddy, I am uploading from FileZilla but always in between I get a connection timed out error. I re-installed and still the same issue. Then I read somewhere on FileZilla forums and the answer from Admin was that this error comes when there is some problem with the server. Would you please have a look in that.

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Yesterday night that error was coming again and again and I was able to access VPS panel through the browser.
From today morning that error didn't came in FileZilla but I can't access the VPS panel :(

This is kinda a vice versa stuff.

Ok.. so that means it doesn't actually matter me as I just need rutorrent and the uploading process to be working fine.. Uh... Why these things go above my head :P

Thanks anyway :)

Hello,
Today I got a mail telling me that I have unpaid balance of $9.00 USD, due date 10/01/2013. Invoice #420
Is it just a early renewal reminder mail or something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back