SpeedyShare.com - best upload interface ever, up to $25 per sale, free trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah what the people above said. For example if I sell a premium on my site, even if the file that sold the premium isn't mine as long it's from my site I get paid let's say 10%.
As for fileserve I understand what you mean I just gave it as a general example. You don't have to add exactly fileserve, but there are few more major host out there and it would be nice if you add them as well.
Also PPD is definitely needed. It's great to have rebills, but this will work pretty much only for the big guys(site owners with high quality traffic).

Ah yes site owners can link to any file at speedyshare with referer code and they get 50%. For example, if a file downlad URL is

Code:
http://speedy.sh/Wx4Yf/button-nav.zip

then the link for site owner is

Code:
http://speedy.sh/Wx4Yf/button-nav.zip? ref=12345

Without the space after question mark!
this forum is crippling the URLs if given correctly

This way, the credit for a purchase goes to the referer specified in ID, even if the file is uploaded by someone else (because here the person who sends the traffic is the one who brings the sale, not the one who uploaded the file. The site owner (referer here) could download and reupload the file under his own account anyway, that would be unnecessary hassle, so it's simplified this way.

There is no harm for the original uploader, since he will continue earning credit for his upload all the time when no referer code is explicitly given. When the ref code is used, only the referrer gets credit. I believe this is absolutely fair.

Last edited:
are u the newbie of file hosting? because you dont understand what is "domain sales"!!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

SpeedyShare is in business for more than 5 years. No we are not newbies here.

And yes, I do not understand what "domain sales" mean. You should explain that to me if you think it is so important... :)

are u the newbie of file hosting? because you dont understand what is "domain sales"!!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

domain sales has different meaning (selling domain) than what you actually mean here.Anyone will be confused(who doesn't know about it)...anyways rather than acting smart pants you could have put your words in good manner.I know speedyshare since 1 years..Used to download muzik.

speedyshare @ All new file host are offering some % money..if sales are generated from their own blog/forum website..they call it "Website sales" or "sales from domain" or "domain sale".

For example :
I have your track code added in my website/blog/forum...User share there link in my site..If someone buy premium from any individuals link on my website ..I'll get some set % and file owner will get their sale %.

I think they paid only for premium user...

Code:
http://www.speedyshare.com/faq.php

How to Cancel your Premium Account

You can cancel your Premium account at any time you wish yourself, the process is fully automatic. In order to cancel, you just need to cancel your subscription (automatic payments) in PayPal. As soon as our system recognizes you're no longer paying, it will delete your Premium Account. All your unpaid earnings or uploaded files will be disconnected from your account when your subscription expires.

Affiliate program is open for all members, including the free ones.
You get paid upon request at any time you wish, no minimum balance required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back