SpeedVID.TV - Up to $42/10k Video Views - Daily Payout - Weekly Bonuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
@aksgame11
@ AdFling

Over 3000 videos were uploaded yesterday (weekend).

The file deleted was not intentional. There were problems in video encoding for mobile version yesterday, hence some videos were not able to convert and got stuck. The system administrator had to delete the stuck videos from encoding to clear the queue, that is why you have received the mail.

The problem is fixed now and we have make sure it won't be repeated again.

We do have backup of your effected files, to retrieve please open a ticket

oh 3000 videos, thats why i had to wait more than 24 hours for my videos to be converted, only 12 files
admin you should limit per/account upload/convert
other host convert videos less than 1 hour

@vostro
@vedatyes

We have made some optimization and added more encoding servers, encodes/conversion should be faster shortly. Thanks.

Is there are premium accounts with more space and videos are never deleted? At the moment I'm using Openload and I have premium acc with over 4000 videos (1.7TB). I just look for another good video host provider. My alternative video providers are Megavideo, Vodlocker and Vidto, but they deleted some of my files. So I need more good video host.

Is there are premium accounts with more space and videos are never deleted? At the moment I'm using Openload and I have premium acc with over 4000 videos (1.7TB). I just look for another good video host provider.

Yes, there are VIP account for qualified uploaders, features includes unlimited disk space, files are never deleted, priority encoding & many more.

Uploaders who upload videos in bulk, should send us a support ticket so that we can assign/allot them special servers.

no more low encode L ? that was good for mobile users and also for slow connection users
if possible plz start again L encode

Mobile encodes - L was paused temporary and it's fixed.

fix this fullscreen aspect ratio bug..

We are still working on the full screen aspect ratio, it's from the video player itself. Should be fixed shortly. Don't worry.

Just signed up for speedvid and hoping for the best experience. If you could allow then I would like to upgrade my account to VIP level. Also I am more into bulk uploading so if there's any special features available for bulk uploaders then please do offer me. Hope the HD option works and category option is not working, no entry yet please fix it. Username-Muze
Thanks.

Last edited:
Untitled.png

770 count / 1783 views.
The success rate is too low, time to say good bye !

reduce stream size quality like before
now videos take hours to be converted
Conversion stage: Encoding done: 64%
3537 seconds left
that means total time approx 6000 sec=100min=1 hr 40 min for 1 video :facepalm:

This site seems to be half baked, most of the features aren't working properly. Needs a lot of improvement! Rates are good but fix your site please...

MAJOR UPDATE:

- Fixed responsive video player full screen issue. Aspect ratio is maintained, no black bars, no cuts off part of video just fully responsive wide player!
- Added encoding server of total capacity to encode 10,000 videos per day. Encoding will be much faster now.
- Removed bad ads.

@vostro
Maybe you have uploaded Blueray and raw HD it takes longer to convert.

@ LouisGriffin
We are testing something to provide you guys PPV & PPS aswell ;)

Last edited:
so i want to start with your Host

i uploaded 4 files yesterday 18 hours ago and till now only one is converted

today i upload 20 not much i know but in 4 hours no file is converted

the files are .mp4 and between 1-2,5 GB

can you do somthing to get faster converting ?

Edit:

and now on streaming page comes

Setup Timeout Error : Setup took Longer than 10 seconds to complete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back