SpeedShare.eu Official thread (earn $20/1000 downloads)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody please help. If anybody have both paypal & payza accounts, then please help me. I will send you funds in payza. What you have to do is to transfer that funds from your paypal to my PayPal account.

Thanks speed24 bro, i received payment on my paypal account...

but one problem is not resolve yet... about old deleted files but they are still active...

Thanks speed24 bro, i received payment on my paypal account...

but one problem is not resolve yet... about old deleted files but they are still active...

yes but you can re add those files from Catalogue. We will provide you free premium membership to access files

We told u many times that we can't pay you by paypal in India..Other users are accepting payments in India..You have to check with your bank

But i contacted payza staff. They told me that in india, we can't withdraw your funds to your bank account.

Now tell me what i can do with this payment?

admin i requested 43.65 and received 23usd only . also that remaining amount not added in balance too . kindly check . my id is rajaads2011

Last edited:
@speed24... thanks for the payment BUT ITS OF NO USE FOR ME. because PAYZA doesn't allow INDIAN users to withdraw funds to their bank accounts.
Because you are not paying Indian users to PAYPAL, So i am leaving.
I don't want to change my file hosting site from speedshare.eu to other BUT i am leaving due to payment option.
Your site is very good. Everything is OK now. You paid me everytime. Thanks for that

If you would pay me through PAYPAL then tell me. I will give you refund from my PAYZA account and you can transfer me that payment to my PAYPAL.
Thanks

@speed24... thanks for the payment BUT ITS OF NO USE FOR ME. because PAYZA doesn't allow INDIAN users to withdraw funds to their bank accounts.
Because you are not paying Indian users to PAYPAL, So i am leaving.
I don't want to change my file hosting site from speedshare.eu to other BUT i am leaving due to payment option.
Your site is very good. Everything is OK now. You paid me everytime. Thanks for that

If you would pay me through PAYPAL then tell me. I will give you refund from my PAYZA account and you can transfer me that payment to my PAYPAL.
Thanks

you should had tell us before you gave us your payza account.Please refund money and we will PM you new payment details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back