Sparkrdp.com:: Windows VPS upto 16GB RAM (starting from 8.99 Euro)

SparkRDP

Hello

We SparkRDP again, offer you Windows VPS so called private RDP at very low cost.

ServerCPURAMDiskBandwidthCostLocation
Private RDP #1
Windows Server 2012
Xeon 1245v5
2x3.5 GHz
3GB
DDR3
40 GB (SSD)1Gbps Unlimited
Fair uses
€ 8.99 per/monthFranceBUY NOW
Private RDP #2
Windows Server 2012
Xeon 1245v5
2x3.5 GHz
4GB
DDR4
50 GB (SSD)1Gbps Unlimited
Fair uses
€ 11.99per/monthFranceBUY NOW
Private RDP #3
Windows Server 2012
[Dual] Xeon E5-2620v2
4x2.1 GHz
6GB
DDR4
70 GB (SSD)1Gbps Unlimited
Fair uses
€ 24.99per/month
€ 14.99per/month
FranceBUY NOW
Private RDP #4
Windows Server 2012
[Dual] Xeon E5-2620v2
4x2.1 GHz
16GB
DDR4
80 GB (SSD)1Gbps Unlimited
Fair uses
€ 34.99per/month
€ 19.99per/month
FranceBUY NOW
Also Check our dedicated server plan, get 25% recurring discount on all dedicated server.
Special offer on Atom C2350 Server only in 10 Euro

APPLY Coupon Code: GET25 (to get 25% recurring discount on all dedicated server.)
APPLY Coupon Code: UNDER10 (to get C2350 server in 10 Euro)

SparkRDP
Dedicated Server||Private RDP||Shared RDP
Join our affiliates program and earn money by easy referrals.

8 comments
Great RDP Using since From 6 Moth and Got Private RDP with the same Price of Shared RDP, Very fixable Support, and i highly Recommended to use this RDP if you are using downloading and uploading

When I contract an RDP, they deliver it to me in a matter of a few minutes, but with you I have already been waiting an hour and I have not received the credentials of the private RDP that I hired.

When I contract an RDP, they deliver it to me in a matter of a few minutes, but with you I have already been waiting an hour and I have not received the credentials of the private RDP that I hired.
Have you contacted us regarding this?
Kindly contact us using live chat or whatsapp and provide your registered email id..... We will provide you support in earliest way.

When I contract an RDP, they deliver it to me in a matter of a few minutes, but with you I have already been aiting an hour and I have not received the credentials of the private RDP that I hired.
Have you contacted us regarding this?
Kindly contact us using live chat or whatsapp and provide your registered email id..... We will provide you support in earliest way.
Yes, I opened a ticket and there is still no response.
Ticket #791222 - RDP pay
I checked and found the rdp was delivered but you asked refund after delivery of rdp and the refund is also completed.... Is there anything else we can do for you?
Post automatically merged:

Do you offer shared RDP ?
Currently not but you will get private rdp at price of shared rdp...... Please tell your requirements.

Last edited:
Back