Dedicated SonicVM.com - OVH Resell Free Windows From £29 (France)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicVM

VIEW OUR WEBSITE: http://sonicvm.com/

Who are we?
SonicVM is leading hosting provider, providing best and cheapest virtual private servers and hosting. Our employees are 24/7 online just to make sure you get the best services.

Why us?
We are your best choice for your personal or business needs. We offer, 99.9% uptime. Also, SonicVM accepts some of the biggest payment gateways: all major credit cards, PayPal, Alert Pay and Google Checkout! You can select both USD and currency!

Our plans
Dedicated Hosting Plans.

Intel Dual Core ( Athlon or Atom )
- Intel Dual Core
- 2 GB RAM
- 1TB HDD
- Limited to 10Mbps if reached 5TB
- Windows Not Included

£29 Monthly
Click Here to Order

Intel Core I5 ( SandyBridge )
- Intel Core i5
- 16 GB RAM
- 2 TB HDD
- 100 Mbps unmetered
- Limited to 10Mbps if reached 10TB

£65 Monthly
Click Here to Order

Intel Core I7 ( SandyBridge )
- Intel Core i7
- 24 GB RAM
- 2 TB HDD
- 100 Mbps unmetered
- Limited to 10Mbps if reached 15TB

£75.00 Monthly
Click Here to Order

Note; Includes Free Windows OS on every System!

Setup Time: 1-74 Business Hour's.

Please note: These prices are for WJ only, Once you purchase please submit a ticket so that we can edit your pricing to the ones above.

VIEW OUR WEBSITE: http://sonicvm.com/
If you have any questions don't hesitate to submit a ticket or check the knowledgebase!​

Last edited:
5 comments
So, another provider giving away free windows licenses, its just a matter of time when someone like me takes a screenshot of your sales thread and send this to OVH..!!

Result : Your NIC will be gone, money will be gone alongwith the clients you got.
The result will be heard on WJ lol.

So, another provider giving away free windows licenses, its just a matter of time when someone like me takes a screenshot of your sales thread and send this to OVH..!!

Result : Your NIC will be gone, money will be gone alongwith the clients you got.
The result will be heard on WJ lol.

I've been a reseller now with OVH for 3 years, We use legit Lisences Directly from OVH, Hense the total pricing, Please don't post in our sales threads If you have nothing better to do then try to slander us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back