Something for uploaders to think about.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is reply from File Sonic Marko when he answear on question:"Sir can we upload full games,movies etc? answear from Marko:"Yes you can" if you dont belive me search throught his post.Anyway problem is that they are not follow they TOS bcz uploaders have bean uploading warez more than a year and braging on wj with ss and tutorial etc so i am angry on them for not banning me 9 month before i start working with them now i wouldnt have dirty hand with warez!WHY FILESONIC didnt ban me before acordinaly to their TOS???Because they fucking now that their is nothing on net without copyright even my weeding is copyrighted from my wife (just example not in marriage) they even delete mozzila and chrome which is open source app...

To resume:They are not following they TOS how than expect we to follow than?

Read the terms of service again it does not matter when they knew you violated the ToS to ban you because they include the words "at any time".

All this maybe true, but the file hostings knows what their users was uploading from the start -- it's nothing like getting caught from the police.

Two wrongs don't make it right.

This is aimed at people bitching the filehosts for not paying them and calling them scammer's.

Ok read this and learn something today, For all you know it could save you from getting MegaUploads when you drop the soap in prison....

(There is a joke here see how many get it. :|)

Anyway, So. You are an uploader ok your uploading pirated movies.
Now the big bad evil filehost kept your hard earned money from pirating.
You just lost $10 yeah $10 alot right? Well, For some.

Now then, I run into a shop steal a $10 dvd i get caught by the police.
I end up in court for theft and end up in prison for 5 years and get a $5000 fine.

Five years later i get released. Would the police give back the stolen dvd which would have cost me $10?

The answer is no. So how can you all call filehosts scammer's now?

Hope this has taught some of you something today.

This thread is here to educate some people. Flaming/Offtopic/Being rude will get you a warning or more so please be aware.

The answer is no. So how can you all call filehosts scammer's now?

Hope this has taught some of you something today.

This thread is here to educate some people. Flaming/Offtopic/Being rude will get you a warning or more so please be aware.

Of course they all are scammers and thieves, not because they don't pay now (it's now time to cover their asses pretty fast), but their big scam was pretending to be a file host for you to store YOUR files (which makes them no money by the way), but in reality facilitate illegal downloading of other people's work in massive scale and making massive profits by doing nothing more than leasing more and more servers and storage space (what a value added service. Most of them don't even have a decent looking website - lol-). If they don't deserve to be called scammers, who does?.

Even the 5 y/o kids know the real reason of their (now defunct) existance. So go easy on motion picture industry, at least they spend money and effort to make the movies, they don't steal and profit.

Greed will always get you on real life and on internet...and you will pay for it sooner or later...

well said W, you really have a big point you guys were uploading pirated movies which was a crime and when you not got caught but the person who used to pay you got caught just because of you. now you're blaming/flamming him just because he didn't pay you? you're wondering about 30$ and the guy is in "JAIL" and he should pay like 100000$ ffs where the 30$ is and where the 100000$,

you should stop uploading and do something unique or lets become a webmaster thats a good time:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back