Status
Not open for further replies.
They take his freedom internet sharing? OK? this make you pleasure? now stop the war please :facepalm:

No they haven't taken away his freedom to share on the internet. But they are trying to prevent him sharing THEIR material. You know the difference, right?

I've already said: I hate what the US is doing. I'm not on their side at all. But it's like a drug dealer getting caught and then yelling

how dare they take away my freedom to sell drugs!

Or a robber getting caught and yelling

how dare they take away my freedom to rob banks!

It's moronic.

This Thread Is About Russian Filehosts And Not Abt War With US ....
So Guys Be On The Topic ...

My initial point was that russian sites aren't safe. Nowhere is right now. But when I said that am21 started yelling at me. :facepalm:

I just want to know Russian really safe? that all. If they join with the U.S party then there is nothing to do anymore.

any country in this world is safer than US these days. united states (wannabe world police ) is famous for shutting downs sites and seizing hard earned money.

No they haven't taken away his freedom to share on the internet. But they are trying to prevent him sharing THEIR material. You know the difference, right?

I've already said: I hate what the US is doing. I'm not on their side at all. But it's like a drug dealer getting caught and then yelling

how dare they take away my freedom to sell drugs!

Or a robber getting caught and yelling

how dare they take away my freedom to rob banks!

It's moronic.

The U.S. Goverment take control everything, do you really love it?
Everybody have the right to have the guns by different way, don't mean they buy guns to rob the banks.
And the U.S Guns producer thinking to make the laws that killing everybody share their guns for someone else with out buying from them.
Answer me, do you make something steal from the U.S already or not? if yes, don't blame him. we are the same.
If no, you my hero:facepalm:

Russian filehosting No.1 is Letitbit also VipFile, ShareFlare and SMS4file belongs to the same company! Their servers located outside Russia!!!
Netherlands and Czech Republic.

The only filehosting that has servers in Russia is TURBOBIT.NET

Don't even try any others in Russia! If you need more info just ask I'll try to help you guys! :D

The U.S. Goverment take control everything, do you really love it?
Everybody have the right to have the guns by different way, don't mean they buy guns to rob the banks.
And the U.S Guns producer thinking to make the laws that killing everybody share their guns for someone else with out buying from them.
Answer me, do you make something steal from the U.S already or not? if yes, don't blame him. we are the same.
If no, you my hero:facepalm:

Do I love the US? Did you even read my post? You obviously didn't so here is your answer: NO, I am against what the US is currently doing with regards to copyright; I am against SOPA; I am against PIPA; I am against ACTA. Is that clear enough?

I'm afraid the rest of your post does not make sense.

TBH, i Think its time for assian countries like India,Pakistan,Indonessia, India is far more developed and it has potential to host powerful servers!

You take this to wrong way Vee, if somebody here make annoying, leave it to mod. ask them to ban him. He have right thing to say everything he want to say. Me neither, i don't blame you, but the way you talking look like everybody just the moron, and does make no sense to you.X-D

There will be no SAFE place for warez, let alone FILEHOSTS if these bills are allowed to pass. Just so you guys know, you have your own EUROPEAN version of SOPA called the ACTA

That is why NL based host, German based host, ANY EUROPEAN based host is closing their affiliate program.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Counterfeiting_Trade_Agreement

And the best part is? IT IS ALREADY SIGNED BY MANY COUNTRIES.

On Saturday October 1st, eight countries (the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan, Morocco, New Zealand, Singapore, and South Korea) signed the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) in Tokyo, Japan. Three of the participating countries (the European Union, Mexico, and Switzerland) have not yet signed the treaty, but have issued a joint statement affirming their intentions to sign it as soon as practicable.

Source of quote - https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2011/10/acta-signed-8-members-are-we-doomed-yet

120711-sopa-lg.png

There will be no SAFE place for warez, let alone FILEHOSTS if these bills are allowed to pass. Just so you guys know, you have your own EUROPEAN version of SOPA called the ACTA

That is why NL based host, German based host, ANY EUROPEAN based host is closing their affiliate program.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Counterfeiting_Trade_Agreement

And the best part is? IT IS ALREADY SIGNED BY MANY COUNTRIES.

thats why i suggested russia
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back