Status
Not open for further replies.

StyXoN

I hope you will find this information usefull, I felt in the mood of sharing some information with all of you. ;)

Use it wisely...
=)

Web Browser

You shouldn't use FireFox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, etc.
Instead, use an anonymous web browser. An anonymous web browser will always store your information, cookies, and cache on a secured server. This will protect you even more as just a proxy would do.

All the information that the browser receives from your computer can only be opened and examined with your password that you have specified and your constitutional rights say that you don’t have to give a password to anyone no matter what the circumstances.

An example of such anonymous webrowser would be eCapsule ($30 [Free 14-day trial])

Encryption

Encrypt your harddrive with PGP sofware. What it does is, it encrypts your entire hard drive. No one will be able to open whatever private files you have. This making it harder for hackers and the such to use information if they have stolen it, or if you misplace some vital work.

Your PC Information

Register your PC with completely false and misleading information. This is optional but if you really want to be completely secure, you should do it.The main reason is that some programs and error reports log these information. The most famous being office documents. They have you name and other details inside the ‘properties’ of the object.

WIFI

Always connect to a public wi-fi or system with many users. This being an obvious step as you can have all the above but if you are the only user of an IP then it doesn’t take a genius to track you.

Proxies

All those manual proxies like Tor, hidemyip, etc, just forget about them. They’re slow, ineffective, and ... just stupid. It’s also annoying that you have to type URL for every website you want to visit in the proxy itself. Virtual Private Networks (VPN) are much more effective.

You will be connected to the VPN. It will be fast because it’s private and not public like all those manual proxies. And you don’t have to go to a specific website and type a url in each time. You use the application or connect to the server and you will be connected to the VPN in everything you do. Not just surfing the web. Playing a game and you cheated? They will not ban your IP because you will be connected to the VPN. Everything you do that requires the internet will use the Virtual Private Network’s address. You will be completely secure.

HTTPS
Use HTTPS instead of HTTP in your URLs whenever possible. It’s more secure. For example: https://gmail.com instead of http://gmail.com

Spoof Your MAC
You should spoof your MAC ID with a program like MacMakeup.
It will change your MAC ID to a random one.

Your Personal Information
Never use any of your real information when signing up for accounts at places you are unsure of. As identiy theft and selling of information is a massive buiness online.

Internet Protection Suite
Download a complete internet protection suite. It will protect you against anything and everything malicious online.

You can find the top ten in here:
TopTenReview

Unsafe IP's
Download Peerblock. They block millions of unsafe IP's from yours. It is normally used for torrents, but the libary of known hacker ip’s held within and are useful to have.

9 comments
just use vpn guys...

if you want to make everything is your house Anonymous
use dd-wrt on your router and add openvpn or pptp on your router ;)

good post :D I've always been looking for some tips to be anonymous online. I agree with VPNs only problem is it cutting my speeds to almost half. Anybody got goon suggestions on what paid vpn to get? no logs is a must.

@se7en0n3

here my speed test frm one that i am using
My home speed 8MB down .5 up
this is vpn speed
1478148923.png

i want to put my real speed test but i am using dd-wrt and eveything right now on vpn so i can stop my router all the things that i am downloading that i am to redownload if i stop

look my site here www.desiadda.info you will see ad at top. with all info what vpn i am running and all btw i am paying 10 some for 3 mo/. with 5 in us and 1 in ca

Last edited:
Why would you hide? most important, why do you think someone's out there to get you? If you're afraid of getting dox'd, then you just don't use social media websites with your real info, and you use the whois protection.

Web Browser
You shouldn't use FireFox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, etc.
Instead, use an anonymous web browser. An anonymous web browser will always store your information, cookies, and cache on a secured server. This will protect you even more as just a proxy would do.

All the information that the browser receives from your computer can only be opened and examined with your password that you have specified and your constitutional rights say that you don’t have to give a password to anyone no matter what the circumstances.

What if the server get's hacked? xD And wouldn't this make browsing slower?

Why would you hide? most important, why do you think someone's out there to get you? If you're afraid of getting dox'd, then you just don't use social media websites with your real info, and you use the whois protection.

It's a bit strict here in my place when it comes to uploading stuff :D ...uploading and getting reps, it's a bit addicting lulz...yeah I know I need to go out sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back