Status
Not open for further replies.

-={MINDFREAK}=-

Hello guys,
I am using vps from a host that i'll not disclose in this thread. I am facing some memory issue from last few days and my two different control panels showing different memory stats. I just installed rutorrent on my vps which I was also using from many days but it was working f9 that time. Now when even i am updating os via ssh the one panel shows full memory consumption and the other one shows only few mb's only. my torrent s are also not working properly and I am not getting even 10 kb/s some time. I want to know that is it possible that two different panels shows different stats?? or is there any problem with server.

scf6.jpg

Last edited:
5 comments
Memmory Issue

Similar thing Happened to our VPS Server. When we restart your server Memory problem will be solved.But when server is up for a day or two Again same arises, also server will be shutdown. You can avoid this by shutting down the processes which may not be necessary on the server startup. I have Debian Squeeze open VPS server. I accessed it through Putty Telnet through SSH Then shut down the clamvd process and also sendmail (allowing postfix only to work on startup)so that issue is solved. If you dont have SSH access try to contact Server administrator and tell this. It will be solved if not you have to change your Server Ram .

Your provider is not properly set the interaction between WHMCS and SolusVM. Don't use your WHMCS account to control own VPS - better use SolusVM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back