Status
Not open for further replies.

DLow

Banned
Banned
Was just wondering which software do you use to Rip DVD's if any ?

Im looking for a good program to rip DvD's :)

25 comments
if it's a legit dvd then dvdfab i think works best. sometimes they won't rip a dvd but you can get programs like ?something fox? that helps dvdfab to rip those dvds. I used to use imtoo to make avi to mpeg2 then i'd use another program to convert the mpeg to vob files then would burn them. but i think there's other programs that go straight from avi to vob but sometimes they don't work very well.

To what format do you want to rip your DVDs? If you wish to do a exact copy use DVD Decrypter or IMGburn (to create ISO).

If you want to create a 700MB dvdrip (avi) first use DVD Decrypter to create a exact copy to your HDD and then use DVD2SVCD or Bavaria DVD Rebuilder. As encoder use CCE (Cinema Craft Encoder). TMPGenc is also a good encoder if you can not get your hands on CCE. But i personally prefer CCE above all, since it is one hell of a encoder with powerful options. Might want to play around with it on small video files first before doing the real deal to get the best results (though the default ones work just fine for great quality also).

just my 2 cents :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back