Status
Not open for further replies.

onuflorin23

Y4tl.com it is a social network as Facebook, but pay 60% from advertising revenue to members.You ge points for your activity(like someone,comment,post something,add a video,ad a song,paid to chat ..etc). Enjoy now; http://y4tl.com

7 comments
Here is the first impression when I visited y4tl site "site layout looks ugly and unprofessional, most likely a scam. " If it is yours give it a professional look and come up with better strategy to gain people interest.

why say it is a scam if not use this social network? You mus have a reason to say it scam.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

yes

why say it is a scam if not use this social network? You mus have a reason to say it scam
I never said its scam or not, plz Read again, I mentioned its an impression when I visited that site, and if it is yours then work on its template to look more professional and don't give that kind of impression to your visitors.

/off

Gross. You can tell the owner is foreign even by the text that he/she did that did not come with the script. Foreign people really like to fuck the word in up. I can see this one ripping people off. When you can't compete, just offer to pay users...

I didn't read the rest of the thread because it is of no value or interest, so if this is your site it is not a section to advertise it.

as i see it... he'll simply share the revenue he earns from ads...

in my opinion it's a good idea. facebook earns millions daily and they share nothing. this guy is trying to do something good for the world. give the man some credit... ugly template or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back