Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
Hoho, I won a domain once and it ended with a sale.

I have given away many domains, etc, but it's rare I see someone actually doing something about it.

Crackz.me - from l0calh0st
He actually gave me the domain as he was no longer using it :D I have setup an autoblog on it and promoting it to get organic traffic.
Hotfileservedownloads.org/.com - from tehlolkid
I made them autoblogs but it failed as the server on which it was hosted got crashed and I didn't had any backups so I couldn't continue :(
3 month VPS from BuyVPS.co (Lifetalk)
Been using the VPS from day 1. All I have to say about is that, its awesome ! I have contacted the support for only once (till now) and that too because it was some maintenance going on and the VPS was down and which was resolved after a reboot from the control panel. Other than that, I really didn't get any problems :D
BuyVPS.co :D That's the company (y)
1 month Windows VPS from Fiberservers.com (NaHoW)
At the start it was a bit slow, but I'm using it to download files (mainly large dbs) and transfer it to my PC. Its nice and a good service.
Won a free domain from pi0tr3k
The site is currently under construction and it'll be disclosed when I finish the work on it ;)

If I forget someone, please remind me xD

Last edited:
Crackz.me - from l0calh0st
He actually gave me the domain as he was no longer using it :D I have setup an autoblog on it and promoting it to get organic traffic.
Hotfileservedownloads.org/.com - from tehlolkid
I made them autoblogs but it failed as the server on which it was hosted got crashed and I didn't had any backups so I couldn't continue :(
3 month VPS from BuyVPS.co (Lifetalk)
Been using the VPS from day 1. All I have to say about is that, its awesome ! I have contacted the support for only once (till now) and that too because it was some maintenance going on and the VPS was down and which was resolved after a reboot from the control panel. Other than that, I really didn't get any problems :D
BuyVPS.co :D That's the company (y)
1 month Windows VPS from Fiberservers.com (NaHoW)
At the start it was a bit slow, but I'm using it to download files (mainly large dbs) and transfer it to my PC. Its nice and a good service.
Won a free domain from pi0tr3k
The site is currently under construction and it'll be disclosed when I finish the work on it ;)

If I forget someone, please remind me xD

WTF you win bloody so many thing... ever thought of distributing some of them you bloody looser :P (just kidding.. keep winning :) )

Stay on topic please, if you believe in god or not, keep that to yourself. You don't have to bitch about others believing in him, nor tell people you don't.

OT: I actually won a VPS and it's just sitting there :facepalm: I should probably give it away to someone who can do something with it.

Well, I've just said my opinion both times I've replied in this thread,1. thread is a fail, and 2. I said I dont want to go into discussion, not to repeat myself, and I've ended that.

I haven't won anything, because I didn't got involved. But I made one small fast giveaway, that's it.

i won a domain - worthytricks.com - thanks to SoulEater :)
now in full use for my tech blog :)

and also a Filesonic one month premium via Sponge Bob ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back