Status
Not open for further replies.
i know daniel but in the old theme it is showing some text like "you need 2 posts and 48 hours to post in some sections" and so on, but in new theme it was only showing that text "probationmessage" thats what i am trying to say.

Make sure you rel="nofollow" those hyperlinks.
It's javascript that makes them clickable so they aren't even real links. Try it in IE7 or another old browser and you'll see old browsers don't even support the javascript. It was the same with the old skin. People think they are links but they aren't.

i know daniel but in the old theme it is showing some text like "you need 2 posts and 48 hours to post in some sections" and so on, but in new theme it was only showing that text "<table class="tborder" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="4" width="100%" align="center">
<thead>
<tr>
<td class="tcat">Probationary Restrictions</td>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td class="alt2" style="background:url(/images/read.gif) no-repeat 0 0;">
<div style="height:307px;padding-top:10px;">
<div style="margin-left:20px;font-size:13px;line-height:20px;">
<div style="text-align:center;">
<span style="color:#008000;font-weight:bold;">* Congratulations! You have now activated your WJunction account.</span>
<div style="margin:10px 0;color:red;font-weight:bold;font-size:18px;"><blink>IMPORTANT - READ THIS MESSAGE IN FULL!</blink>
</div>
</div>
In an effort to prevent spam and abuse, certain restrictions are placed on newly registered members like yourself. You will NOT be able to post in certain forums like the Marketplace until you meet <strong>BOTH</strong> of the following:
<div style="font-size:16px;line-height:26px;">
<ol style="margin:10px 0;">
<li>You must be registered for over <strong>TWO</strong> days (that's <strong>48 hours</strong>!).</li>
<li>You must make at least <strong>TWO</strong> posts on the forums.</li>
</ol>
</div>
Once your account satisfies both criteria, these restrictions will automatically be lifted from your account. <strong>Please DO NOT spam the forums with irrelevant posts and DO NOT ask to have these restrictions lifted manually on your account.</strong>
<div style="font-size:10px;line-height:14px;margin-top:7px;">
You can make your first post by <a href="/newthread.php?f=4"><strong>creating a new thread</strong></a> and introducing yourself in the <a href="4-introductions"><strong>Introductions</strong></a> sub-forum. You can include a couple of sentences mentioning what brings you to WJunction and maybe the URLs of any web sites you may own. Just a way of saying "hi" to everyone here.
</div>
</div>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>" thats what i am trying to say.

What the, HTML code is now allowed? "<script>alert('o');</script>"

I just joined in recently,

There's a bug i am facing, there's a blank space showing up on main page,
It shows

Code:
probationmessage
I think it's supposed to show some image there instead of the text right ?

Using Firefox 12.0
(Have cleared cookies and cache ... still nothing)

I just joined in recently,

There's a bug i am facing, there's a blank space showing up on main page,
It shows

Code:
probationmessage
I think it's supposed to show some image there instead of the text right ?

Using Firefox 12.0
(Have cleared cookies and cache ... still nothing)

You're on probation until you make 3 posts and have been registered for more than 48 hours. That's probably the message the blank space should be showing.

We want old theme back. New theme is good but this should not be a mandatory that everyone should stick to a new theme.
Please revert old theme option back.

WJ Looks awesome with old theme. :)

Yeah judging by the frame left for it i guessed it too,

but the problem is it's not showing any image or any details. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back