So I've filmed a couple of ladies... now how to monetize the content

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 comments
Do they know you filmed them?
Yes and I got releases and copies of their ID. Not being mean or insulting to you because I know there's a lot of idiots on the Internet. But still I would imagine that someone would have to be complete fucking moron to just film a woman then put the footage online without getting the legal requirements in order prior.
Can we see them?
Sure pay me first. I don't do anything for free
Sell the content :P, There are alot of sites that require ammetuer content ;)
I've been looking at some of the content sellers. Perhaps I'm missing something but I can't seem to figure out how they even break even. Because it appears to me that most of the stuff is selling for less than the cost of production.

Yes and I got releases and copies of their ID. Not being mean or insulting to you because I know there's a lot of idiots on the Internet. But still I would imagine that someone would have to be complete fucking moron to just film a woman then put the footage online without getting the legal requirements in order prior.

You bet there are tons of such morons on the internetz.

You bet there are tons of such morons on the internetz.
I knew there was idiots on the Internet but I just found out how idiot the idots can be.

I just had one idiot on send me an email saying " i dont now u so i need 2 sea ur wrk. sen me 100 pics hd no wtrmrks 2 sea if dare good wid 2257 so i cn sea if the legl is good 2."

First it took me 5 minutes to translate what the idiot said into english. Then it took me another 5 minutes to stop laughing. As if I would be so stupid as to send free of charge 100 photos without watermarks plus documentation without getting any money upfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back