Smokehost suspends account without informing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrzAddiction

Banned
Banned
I had a Shared Account on SmokeHost as i had just started a site and was planning to move to a VPS by the end of the month.

Everything was working fine and to verify that i had a talk with their straff. on IM to ask if my site had a high serverload or such.

He said everything is fine, but after 2-3 hours i find my site suspended.
I dint receive any kind of warning mail about my site is having a high load so i could arrange for a transfer.

Here is the screen of the WHCMS My Emails

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/2QMt9.png[/SLIDE]

Aleast they could have informed well in advance and the most strange thing is that an hour before i had asked him if my site had any cpu overload and he said everything was fine <_<

16 comments
How Many CPU's does he have .. High Server isn't normal bro . A webhost load should always be under 1.00 like this

This Was Taken From My Server :

capturrjr.png

Now, If you didnt read Smoke's TOS , thats your fault

@viruz99: Its been resolved. I dont think you have a right to point at people without trying them out. PM me. I'll send you a account for two weeks and you can come around complaining. Sounds fair?

@Bio _ Neo: We have 6 CPUS on that server.

@WrzAddiction: If you have a problem submit a support ticket. This isnt a support forum. And we wont mind refunding you if you arent satisfied.

@ EveryOne : I can feel what Deep is going though. Give Him A Couple Of Hours To Sort His Shit Out . Web Hosting Is Very Stress Full When You Got Clients Coming To You 24 / 7

what the f***k

he came online chat
just after seeing me he disappeared

@ Bio-Neo

Then tell him to quit this job
why the F**K he is playing with my earnings

@ Bio_neo - why do you keep defending him ? Trying to get another job :P

Not busy with xrapidhost & reversed hosting :S

He's had enough time to sort his ''shit'' with toothmaniac & its still not resolved

@viruz99: Its been resolved. I dont think you have a right to point at people without trying them out. PM me. I'll send you a account for two weeks and you can come around complaining. Sounds fair?

@Bio _ Neo: We have 6 CPUS on that server.

@WrzAddiction: If you have a problem submit a support ticket. This isnt a support forum. And we wont mind refunding you if you arent satisfied.

You consider refunding others who are not satisfied and your not giving me a refund while its clear in this thread that I'm not satisfied too? and its very clear that you have problem at your end too giving me incorrect vps instead of what I order?

Please make it clear if your gonna refund me or not.

So who has a problem now? WrzAddiction and tooth both seem to be okay. So any other hosts wanna jump the bandwagon? Cause I dont think theres anything left to point at.

If I am right this thread should R.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back