Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol tooth, I sometimes get those speeds on knowinservers 1gbit vps. Do you hear me bitch every time it happens. No, wonder why? Because VPS speeds vary depending on the other people on the nodes and other people on the datacenter on at that time. It all depends on what time you use it. So if you receive slow speeds for an hour then relax, go outside, maybe go drink, then come back and look at it again. It'll be faster.

So stop your damn complaining. As for forgiven, just grow up. You need to get out of your moms basement and start going to highschool. That book report is due in a few weeks.

Lol tooth, I sometimes get those speeds on knowinservers 1gbit vps. Do you hear me bitch every time it happens. No, wonder why? Because VPS speeds vary depending on the other people on the nodes and other people on the datacenter on at that time. It all depends on what time you use it. So if you receive slow speeds for an hour then relax, go outside, maybe go drink, then come back and look at it again. It'll be faster.

So stop your damn complaining. As for forgiven, just grow up. You need to get out of your moms basement and start going to highschool. That book report is due in a few weeks.

Lol im just standing up for what i beleive in. and im in highschool im in grade 11 B-)

:O=) thanks for u r advice =)

u r genius m8 :|

He is saying 15mbps Download frm RS. thats not a Big deal. Getting 15mbps frm HF is the great thing.
U r trying to mislead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back