Status
Not open for further replies.
29 comments
DEEP

is all VPS give only 1MBPS upload and download speed?

cos u r vps is giving only that speed for pas 2 days

i never used any VPS i like only DEDI

you replied me VPS will give only 1 Mbps cos many r using same server

i have paid 59$

not 10$ or 20$

need reply from you thanks

DEEP

you are gr8 mate

you know many are against smokehost you made this thread

ALL D BEST :D

i hope u don't get banned @end of this thread :P

I have been getting great service support these days from them. Got a vps running well and get anything i want done in a good time frame. Guys don't keep slamming these guys give them a try and see.

I have been getting great service support these days from them. Got a vps running well and get anything i want done in a good time frame. Guys don't keep slamming these guys give them a try and see.

I agree with you..I've tried the service and it's one of the best hosts here at WJ..

Tooth,

From a US VPS, you won't get good speeds from/to Germany filehosts like rapidshare.

Try HF/FS and then reply.

i am tryin for past 2 days

i never used VPS used only dedi so don't know what will be the normal speed will i get with VPS
i paid 60$ for that VPS

i am getting 900 to 1000 kBps speed m8 with all filehostin sites and torrents like ipt.sceneacess

I tried a 1GBps VPS and got 15MBps download. Please PM me with your details and a premium account (if you use) to test it.

If your on a 100mbps port that's understandable as there is others on the node. If your using it mainly for downloading/uploading I suggest going for a dedi as it's a dedi-port.

I tried a 1GBps VPS and got 15MBps download. Please PM me with your details and a premium account (if you use) to test it.

If your on a 100mbps port that's understandable as there is others on the node. If your using it mainly for downloading/uploading I suggest going for a dedi as it's a dedi-port.

check your PM

Forgiven,

Stop going offtopic. I have tried a 1GBps port VPS and I did get 15mbps download speed from our Germany node. I tried RS and got it. Why would I lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back