VPS SmokeHost | 100MBps/1GBps VPS | From $20 | PayPal, AlertPay & Liberty Reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHacK

Banned
Banned
tAzzG.png
84EuV.png

AEU0W.png

SmokeHost is a premium hosting provider that provides onshore and offshore hosting services. We have been around for almost a year and have bought many webhosts, new and old ones. We have a few hundred clients on various services and have a really skilled staff. We take pride in our customer service and 97% of our clients are happy with what they get.
84EuV.png

vlJOf.png

We provide Shared Hosting Environments, Virtual Servers, Dedicated Servers, ShoutCast Hosting, GameServers, TeamSpeak Hosting and RapidLeech really soon. We have been expanding steadily and plan to offer a lot more as time comes.
84EuV.png

6kph7.png

All of our Shared Services include 24x7 Ticket Support and 18x7 Live Support. Our Shared Environment Hardware is optimized for load balancing and helps us make sure every user has equal resources. Shared order setup times are usually instant. Here are a few key features all our Shared Plans have:
  • Privacy Protection
  • 98.9% Uptime
  • 24x7 Support viA eMail/Support Tickets/Live Support (If You Order Management)
  • cPanel Control Panel ($16.99)
  • Secure Client Area
  • DMCA Protection
84EuV.png

FONjK.png

We have 24x7 Support Ticket Support. Most tickets are handled within 40 minutes and max at 140 minutes. 24x7 on Email Support. 18x7 Live Support with SKilled Operatives who speak proper English and are professional. And WJ members may seek support from the SmokeHost Rep's on WJ. Here is a list of people you may contact on here. (VPS Management is $19.99)
84EuV.png

rjnyg.png

We have a dedicated Legal Department to handle all DMCAs our clients get. 95% of the time you may not even know you have a DMCA. We try to solve your DMCAs for you and do not Suspend you. We may notify you after its done. In extreme cases we change your Server from one location to another temporarily.
84EuV.png

XcFeP.png

We allow everything with exceptions of warez hosting and child pr0n. You can link to any warez content, but not host it.
84EuV.png

EntXc.png

Our VPS plans:

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/0mWS5.png [/SLIDE]

1GBps:

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/7dsOn.png [/SLIDE]
84EuV.png

oNisN.png

You may view a whole list a FAQs here. Below are a few key questions.

What are payment options?
PayPal, AlertPay and LibertyReserve. Will be accepting Credit Cards shortly.
How long have you been in business? We have been in the business since 8 months. We started off by reselling and now offer Services upto Dedicated Servers.
Am I eligible for the 10 day money back guarantee?
We give instant refunds on PayPal and AlertPay. Liberty Reserve users may take upto 7 days. (This does NOT apply to VPS's)
Are you a reseller?

We do not resell and have have many Dedicated Servers and Networking Deals with major Datacenters.
What are the Datacenters for your Locations?
Our German (DE) Datacenter is NetDirekt and the US Datacenter is LimeStone Networks.
How long does it take to setup my account?
Setup can take as high as 48 hours and as quick as 3 hours.
Do you allow Adult Content?
Yes we do.
Will you migrate my site over to your servers?
Yes we will migrate your site for free, no matter how large your site may be. You just have to update the nameservers. VPS migration may only be if you have ordered management, please open a ticket.
Do you offer Website Monitoring?
Please Submit a Support Ticket.
Are your licenses legit?
Yes, all our service licenses are legit.
I saw an enormous amount of threads call you guys Scammers and 2 Reps are banned too.

You may browse all the threads and read them all and also have a look at our official post regarding it at our blog here.
84EuV.png

I2RqG.png

Here are a few reviews about us here. You may have a look at out old thread here.

Click on the reviews to see their location.
84EuV.png
84EuV.png
84EuV.png
84EuV.png
84EuV.png

Members Area: Members.SmokeHost.net
Order Here: SmokeHost.net/vps
Thanks,
JosephU.

Disclaimer: We have talked to the WJ Management and if someone takes this topic offtopic on purpose they may face a temporary ban.

Last edited:
8 comments
u can install for me vnc or nx and wine? i can run my website in this vps too?
how many users by server in 100 mb and 1000mb ?

Yes we can install what you have said. Your VPS can also run on it.

We also don't oversell the nodes if that's what your asking ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back