Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Happy

I see loads of sites doing this:

Artist: N.E.R.D.
Album: Nothing [Deluxe Edition]
Released: 2010
Style: Funk Rock

Why are ye making the general words bold? It's far better if you make the title's and words which are searched in bold as their the keywords searched. Search engines like Google focus on words which are highlighted in bold so if your making something bold make it a keyword.

Artist: N.E.R.D.
Album: Nothing [Deluxe Edition]
Released: 2010
Style: Funk Rock

That's my little tip for today.

23 comments
I always make the description in bold, for example for movies I do the summary in bold, good?

Ya that's ok but it sorta depends on how long and good the description is. Generally it's good but if it's really long, boring and sorta off topic then no, it's not.

It's just to get everyone thinking differently when using stuff like Bold, Italic, Size, Underline etc. If your highlighting the wrong stuff your damaging your SEO, traffic and downloads => LESS MONEY!!!

You should bold the stuff you want the spider to take a second look at, if you know what I mean. Nice share Happy.

I always make the description in bold, for example for movies I do the summary in bold, good?

Not really, since descriptions are usually quoted/copied from other sources such as iMDB and are flagged by google as duplicate content.

Its better to make the main keywords bold in my opinion.

Nice tip Happy :)

not so sure if that's the better version. but anyways... i don't think that this makes a big difference, as this can be manipulated by webmasters and google isn't stupid.

Not really, since descriptions are usually quoted/copied from other sources such as iMDB and are flagged by google as duplicate content.

Its better to make the main keywords bold in my opinion.

Nice tip Happy :)
Never thought of that in that way :o
Cheers mate <3

Thanks Happy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back