Status
Not open for further replies.
6 comments
I don't think he is talking about page rank, yeah I noticed this too! I have site that I have been building links to only just got to page 3 lol and I have been building links daily for about 2 months.. Google is just making life harder on all of us :( they just want people to spend on adwords.

Don't be surprised cause it takes time. My site ranking climbed up from page 5 to page 1 from the last update. It was stuck from page 5 of SERP for almost a year, so be patient and don't expect that you'll get result in an instant. I suggest that you keep doing what you are doing right now, just make sure you are doing it right and it surely gonna pay off.

If you are working in a competitive niche then getting on page 2 is certainly not a piece of cake. It is also as difficult as getting on first page, you should first try to be on first 10 pages first and then set next target of reaching the first 5 pages and so on. Keep a record of your seo efforts and keep on performing the tasks that you think are providing your good results and get rid of those things which you think that affect your seo efforts negatively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back