SlingFile : Up to 40$ for every 1000 Downloads!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? First time I heard about this.

and its funny that the onyl person defending this hosts is a newbie and all his post is in this thread. Funny. You 'employees' make it too obvious...

Atleast spread your posts around first.

I'm defending it because I've used it, and I've earned from it a lot!

I am not any employee of slingfile, Just check out my posts in warez-bb, search for "epichomie" or you can check my site out and see the files I've uploaded on slingfile,fileserve,filesonic
http://downloadyo.com

slingy.jpg

So bad plans !!

Please return it as before early.

I'm defending it because I've used it, and I've earned from it a lot!

I am not any employee of slingfile, Just check out my posts in warez-bb, search for "epichomie" or you can check my site out and see the files I've uploaded on slingfile,fileserve,filesonic
http://downloadyo.com

Stop defending it, all you will be receiving are negative replies.

Just earn quietly. :))

CopyCat
FS + FSO + WU = SlingFile [this why you don't get more people to your filehost.. as most of people come other site to scam]

You guys are dumb, you cannot say anything about any company without knowing about them properly! I am a slingfile user, using it from 6 months or something, and that filehost has changed my life! I upload to 3 file hosts and I earn 1.5$ from fileserve, 2.5$ from filesonic and 6$ from slingfile, yes fileserve shave downloads! Slingfile is scam? U don't know anything mates, I will give you some proof to prove that SlingFile is the best filehost I've ever used. Slingfile has done a lot for me and If someone calls it fake or scam, I won't tolerate that!

Sorry the images are quite big! but I hope they are enough to prove my point!
Its not too late mates, we should promote slingfile in place of calling it fake for no reason!

Thanks!

how you took the complete page screenshot? how is possible? :o

SlingFile Is The Real Deal

n4rut0, thanks for your reply. It's a competitive field out there, so sometimes h@ters or competitors will post complaints and poor feedback just to keep a good site down. Any questions regarding service can always be sent to and properly addressed by our support team (contact info is at SlingFile), and as for slower uploads, our uploads speeds are tiered.

Paying/premium users do enjoy faster uploading speeds at this point. That's basically the industry standard "freemium" model that all the websites out there (those that survive, anyhow), are using.

For those who are having problems with support issues, our team may not always see them in the forums, and it's best to email us directly via our support form for proper assistance. Still, we will search for and field questions on various forums as we find them.

Why pay for file sharing services when we pay you?

See You At SlingFile,

SlingFile Team:sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back