SkyRDP.com Intel Hexa-Core Xeon E5-2420 ,32GB RAM ,1GBps Port, 60GB Plan From $8.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium RDP download / Upload is awesome. Rar/unrar speed is extreme fast in Free SSD Drive. it takes 1 minute to rar 15 GB file.

Thanks for the great RDP. :fly:

Thank you ,SkyRDP
Fantastic service :good:

Renewal was the second month after the plan to upgrade premium specification and great price. :fly:

The customer service was on the Skype Online most of the time to solve all the problems and assistance.

This service is worthy of 5 stars.

Thank you and I hope to stay at this level and I will continue with you.

Thank you ,SkyRDP
Fantastic service :good:

Renewal was the second month after the plan to upgrade premium specification and great price. :fly:

The customer service was on the Skype Online most of the time to solve all the problems and assistance.

This service is worthy of 5 stars.

Thank you and I hope to stay at this level and I will continue with you.

Thanks for your valuable reviews.:good:

pm sent please reply fast

PM replied.

Hi,, I'm idho_marvellous on Y!Messenger..

First i've been used this RDP service since Oct 3, 2014.. and i'm still not pay him as he said their paypal account is currently restore..

The WOW thing is i'm still get the service even i'm still not pay for it.. :) this is for their personal support.

for the server itself.. it's quitely amazing.. i used this server for many thing.. compression bulk image and others.. upload, download, and backup.. always amazing.. i'm from asia region, and still got high speed to access this RDP which in NL..

just try it first.. :)

PS: i'm waiting for your paypal so,i can pay you.. thank you.

Intel Xeon E5620 is one of the best dedicated server .Few RDP provider use this server .Check other thread .We have plan to allow maximum 12 User .If You have some confusion about our speed and performance I suggest you to give it a try .Contact our live support or pm us .

im sorry to tel you this but even a low end server at 3.4 Ghz is better than this e5620 at 2.4Ghz specially in encoding

Intel Xeon E5620 is one of the best dedicated server .Few RDP provider use this server .Check other thread .We have plan to allow maximum 12 User .If You have some confusion about our speed and performance I suggest you to give it a try .Contact our live support or pm us .

im sorry to tel you this but even a low end server at 3.4 Ghz is better than this e5620 at 2.4Ghz specially in encoding

im encoder. im using this service 1 week. i used 2 rdp right now but skyrdp best than the other 2xe5 server. its very usefull and fast im happy the found it server

@ pmvuong , Promo expired .Contact with me for special price.
do you allow rar procces with best mode ? :dj:

You can choose any method If file size is less than 10 GB .You must use store mode if File size is bigger than 10 GB .We provide free Shared SSD drive to our client for faster rar/unrar work.

Hello

The renewal for a third month

Fantastic service and quick support

This service is worthy of 5 stars. (y)

Thanks ! We Try to give our Best ! Thanks for being with us.

Any valid discount code now?

Will Be Announce Soon. Keep on Eye on this thread.
hey sky ,

my new server ip is ...... not connecting

please check what the issue is

Working Fine Now, Thanks !

Any valid discount code now?

20 % off Coupon Code : skyrdp20OFF ( Valid for 5 order)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back