Status
Not open for further replies.

tdsii

Banned
Banned
♥♥ SKDown.Net ♥♥ Staff Recruiting ♥♥ #1 Organic Warez Site!

Dear All,

I come here to open a public invitation to join the staff team in skdown.net

Currently we are seeking 5 moderators in forum categories of your specialization. You will start in a probationary period for 1 or 2 weeks before your given more privileges. Applicants might undergo an online timed warez quiz.

Requirements and duties:
All staff should be familiar with IPB and most moderation rules, including detecting fake movie links, scam links, detecting survey links inside uploaded files without even downloading the whole file, etc...

All who wants to apply must NOT currently own a forum (blog is accepted or forum from one color ex: movie only forum).

Benefits:
Accepted staff members will be given access to a private rapidleech server leechco.com (many premium accounts inside)
along with special forum category only for 'Staff' members where you can exchange accounts with other staff member and benefit from what others have to provide.
VIP section will be opened, usually contain direct HTTP/FTP links only, very hot promotions, nicely organized public rapidleech list, cracked xxx passwords (skdown as username in xxx sites!!) and much more!
Above all, I purchase accounts periodically and give away monthly to distinguished staff members.

History:
skdown.net started in 2007 on a free server 110mb.com and was widely accepted by most members and protected by the owners of 110mb them selfs. Later, then site expanded and moving from php-fusion to ipb was a big step. We made sure every single post is there and every single member's hard work is there. A perfect conversion was done and ever since skdown keeps on growing with over 3000 new posts a day. We are hard working serious team with bi-daily backups running smoothly since many years. My first aim in warez is to respect the time some members put to register and fill our their profiles and contribute with their posts. This is the only reason i keep skdown and for this, all can rest assure, as long as I have people's support..skdown is their.

We do not submit to katz
We do not submit to phaze
We do not submit to mechoddl
We do not submit to nexus
We do not submit to atomicwarez
We do not submit to ddlspot
We do not submit to ddl2
We do not submit...

site is over 85% direct fully organic traffic.

If interested; please click here to know all the steps.

Best regards

23 comments
well i'm intrested but talking to you on msn will fuc* up my whole life i'm messaging you since 1 month and still no hi or anything i got from you even what your font color is i don't no :@ waste of time if you guys thinking to add him on msn and talk will be good if you complete the work here lol

Anyways I Don't need anything no premium accounts no rapidleech no vip no xxx or anything! give this all to your supporters, vips, :)

thanks if you are intrested pm me please cuz i'm pissed off messaging you seriously!

CyberAff please use appropriate language. I first apologize for any delay i might ever caused. You never appeared as online over my MSN, perhaps this is the reason, all other webmasters didn't have a problem.

perhaps others can confirm that. Regardless, you may communicate with me here if this suits you.

50Cent_Gunit please register on the site, do 20 uploads and message me TDSii. we will give you special tools later on to assist you in your uploads

Gh0st check site stats provided on the forum homepage.

if you own a warez forum you can not apply.

thank you.

ummh well i'll be interested to join as a mod ... don't worry i am really active :D
and i can help with gfx , uploads also :D

Nice to hear of a site growing so big in spite of starting off with free host, from rags to riches!
Good luck with it mate! Its an awesome site!!

raflamo we limit free registration during certain hours of the day, i opened free registration for now, u may register any time u want, in case ur forced to pay, then select any package and drop me a line to activate ur account for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back