>> SKDown.Net << Review ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 comments
Your forum is quite neat and the forums are easy to navigate. Although, I dont like your description saying "Best Warez Forum EVER!" since you only have around 5000 members. You still have a long way to go I think. Try to do some unique stuff so that people are actually active at your forum. You could come up with the ideas of some competitions. Also I found out a spelling mistake. Try to fix them.

Sponsers and Donnators = Sponsors and Donators

Well I am not that good at reviews but I thought to give it a try.

Rating = 2/5

If you liked my review then please review my site as well :)

i would give it 2* for the reasons such as

A registeration layered popup in the header, ad in the header ad, in the left bar and the page takes some time to load due to flash or any other coding. I really don't like it when it says "Loading" and stays there for some time.

All the other things are fine though beautiful skin of forum. I think you get the idea what i am talking about and i am dead sure you won't have higher than 2* rating on katz downloads too because of ads and popup.

With a bit of work your site can be fine.
I apologize for the review on KF.

The only thing I personally have an issue with, is your four types of advertisements, while using the 110MB free host.

yeps ur right but someone will have to pay the fees u know and another thing.
It takes 15 seconds to load the first time then 2 seconds in average.

Site is ajax based. AND i made sure that banners wont get any near the actual content.
When people register it is a whole different experience!

With respect to the loading time thingy, if u suggest i remove it?

The only thing I personally have an issue with, is your four types of advertisements, while using the 110MB free host.

Just as a side note, 110mb do not allow warez, i have special agreement with them regarding this. Am hosting with them since a year and a half with lots of traffic and they are aware of it! And no it is not free i pay my ass for it.

and about ur review in katzforums no it is ok, very well respected, nothing bothered me except the part saying i send viruses which is untrue and unethical from my point of view.

Thanks again for your review :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back