SizFile.com - Official support Thread & Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sizzfile, I saw you were online today.
Why aren't you responding. Atleast FIX that invalid token problem, if you can't process payments right now due to limited paypal

Last edited:
Sizfile, Thank for for fixing that Invalid Token problem. I can understand that your business must be facing from financial problems due to limited Paypal but I think you should implement Webmoney in place of Paypal. That will solve our problem.

Hello everyone , I have some good news :) , we will be back in business this month , problems are finally getting solved , thanks for your patience . ( I will reply to pm's right now )

Hello everyone , I have some good news :) , we will be back in business this month , problems are finally getting solved , thanks for your patience . ( I will reply to pm's right now )

So what payment methods are you going to implement and what about the pending payments ?
When are you going to process them ?

you're back to become a scam?, what has happened with past earnings?, it's more because you deleted my account, you're a thief! Banned to SizFile...

Yeah my account is deleted TOO. I had a pending payout of $34.
Moreover they have decreased their PPD rates now. So there is no chance we are going to trust them again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back