SizFile.com - Official support Thread & Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sizfile, did you faced some kind of glitch ?
Just now $1 has been deducted from my account automatically. I didn't even purchased premium and none of my files are deleted due to DMCA hence there shouldn't be any chance of deduction of earning due to DMCA. Then why my earnings has been deducted ?

if we delete a file because of DMCA it doesn't affect the user balance , I don't know why your balance was reduced , do you have any proof of your old balance ? so I can add the difference to your actual balance .

Hey, i can't delete a file from my filemanager. :)

You can do that by clicking the red x on the right from your filemanager .

Upload is sloooow :(

working fine , tested with different browsers , I guess it's a temporary bug .

Last edited:
if we delete a file because of DMCA it doesn't affect the user balance , I don't know why your balance was reduced , do you have any proof of your old balance ? so I can add the difference to your actual balance .

No, I don't have a proof. Actually all this happened so instantly that I couldn't take a screenshot. I still remember that yesterday, it was showing my account balance to about $5.95 then when I just refreshed the page to see any update it. My account balance was suddenly reduced to $4.95.
We(users), don't have access to the reports page but you(admin) must be having access to the Reports page. You can check my statistics of yesterday you will definitely find some error in it.

No, I don't have a proof. Actually all this happened so instantly that I couldn't take a screenshot. I still remember that yesterday, it was showing my account balance to about $5.95 then when I just refreshed the page to see any update it. My account balance was suddenly reduced to $4.95.
We(users), don't have access to the reports page but you(admin) must be having access to the Reports page. You can check my statistics of yesterday you will definitely find some error in it.

Ok I will see about that tomorrow , I added 1$ to your balance .

Ok I will see about that tomorrow , I added 1$ to your balance .

Thanks a lot :):)

hi admin ,i'm waiting for your answer ,that was my question :"hii ,please can you check my statics because i think there is a problem , also the number of downloads and my account balance are not like it should be( if it is 3$/1k DLS ) as usualthanks" ( reply N : 130 )my username is : xman01 and thanks

Hi
I registered with you 2 days ago.I tried sending the activation link many times.But i didn't get any mail (even in spam).

user name: el_don
please activate.

hello
after how many days of the request paid?

We used to send payments instantly , our paypal account was limited , this will be solved asap , sorry for the inconvenience .

Sizfile, where are you ?
Requested my payment 4 days ago, still NOT paid. What's taking you so long this time ?

paypal limited our account , we will solve this issue asap , thanks for your patience .

Hi
I registered with you 2 days ago.I tried sending the activation link many times.But i didn't get any mail (even in spam).

user name: el_don
please activate.

User activated .

paypal limited our account , we will solve this issue asap , thanks for your patience .

User activated .
So how much time would it take and when are we going to get our payments ?

I have upgraded my account to premium using my account balance today but I am not able to use the "Direct Download" option. Whenever I select it and click on "Save Settings", I am greeted with an error "Invalid token".
Is it happening because I have a pending payment ?
Please check it out or it would be better that you enable Direct download on my account from your admin panel.

Last edited:
Hi @sizfile I have 13 days since I registered with you, now I want to change my payment information and will not let me, it tells me this error:
Error
Invalid token
What I can do?, Can you help me please?, My user is: HawkMan, in advance thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back