Status
Not open for further replies.

AnIMaL

Hi, on my site www.hatezone.tk if you open it with Internet Explore or Firefox you get too lines down each side that are blue and white, Then when i open it with Safari the to lines on the right dissapear and there is only the ones on the left.

At first a thought it was my problem, so i reset Safari and deleted all stored data...cookies....etc and opend the site again...and its still not there, so i asked a friend and he also didnt see the bar on the right...

Please help me! the problem is on www.hatezone.tk its on the first page!

Thanks

AnIMaL

2 comments
Working fine in
FireFox be5pre5 (mac)
Camino (mac)

Not working fine in:
Safari 3.1 (mac)
Webkit nightly build (mac)

Also, Videos doesn't need the " ' ", because that would make it " Video is "

I'll look for a fix.

Okay, did you code this yourself? It could really do with a cleanup, quite hard to read through without having Css or Js intruding anything.

..As you can see it isn't parsing the image so much that it isn't included in the end-source, unlike its counterpart, brother.
picture1rl2.png

I'm at work so I can't have an in-depth look but it isn't showing your left bar either (in the code). Are you using PHP or any SS code to show the images? It shows up in Media Extension but no where else, and that's CS only.

The code goes to a css file inside the forum, if you look inside the forum you will see the style is the same. Because the style was made for the mybb forums, so i ripped it and tryed my best to make it usable as a html template, the origional all went to an xml document... I't a little confusing for me as i'm abit of a newbie and html and stuff

This is the image i get:

whatisee.jpg

and sorry, i dont understand what you said about the video

Thanks

AnIMaL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back