Selling Site with 30,000 uniques/mo making $182/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlpoint.net2

Desktop Decorate High Defination Bollywood Hollywood Wallpapers

Owner Proof http://www.desktopdecorate.com/proof.txt

Files Linked At End Along Here For Proofs

Up for sale is DesktopDecorate.com, a strong earning wallpaper site with over 30K Unique Visitors/Month

Passive Income with Lots of Potential For Increasing Revenue.

Site Highlights:

• Over 2,20,000 pageviews in the last 30 days;

• Made over $950 in the last 3 months;

• Domain Registrar: namecheap.com;

About the website – DesktopDecorate.com

It is an Wallpaper Script Bought From Reputated Site Including License You Can Add Wallpaper In Bulk Remotely After Sold Out The Person Who Win Auction Or Bin Will Tell Him How He Can Add About More Then 10k Wallpaper in Minutes Right Now SIte Is Redesigned So All Wallpapers Almost Delted

It is generating revenue through Adsense.

The site brings in a few hundred dollars every month but if the buyer is able to increase incoming links, add more wallpapers and bring more traffic to the site, I am sure they will be able to double or treble income within a few months.

Why selling this automated money making machine?

I am a very experienced internet marketer. Been here (online) for the last 6 years, and I know a lot about web design, Google algorithms, SEO, bringing traffic and monetizing the website. This site is created exactly Three Year ago, and if you check the revenue stats, and traffic stats, you’ll see that it is constantly increasing. It will continue increasing and new owner will have MUCH BIGGER figures that the ones presented here (traffic and earnings).

Anyway the real reason for selling this site is a huge project I’ve been working on with my business partner. We’ve invested over $13k in this project on developers, servers and marketing, and it should be finished at the end of November 2014. I do not intend to maintain small business sites like this one anymore.

Why Should You Buy DesktopDecorate.com?

- Stable earnings: around $200 - $350/month;

- Stable 100% organic traffic;

- Business in a box;

- Everything is set up for you to take the ownership of it and start earning money;

Got traffic?

2,20,000+ page-views per month.

30,000+ unique visits per month.

If you need any assistance, or more details about the traffic, Screenshot Attached.

Got revenue?

$200+ Monthly earnings.

Stability

A booming, evergreen market.

The Winner Will Get:

• Premium domain name – DesktopDecorate.com

• Fast and Free domain transfer

• Complete files, graphics, and content from DesktopDecorate.com

• Free website transfer to your hosting account

• 30 days of full support for any questions you may have about the site

Transfer Process

After purchasing deal, I will check on your payment. As it is confirmed, I will start doing all the transfer process. The whole process may take one to two day (24 hours to 48 hours). All you have to do is waiting as I will take care of the whole process needed.

Payment methods: Bank Wire, Western Union, Paypal

Files Links :
Adsense-1
Adsense-2

Traffic-1
Traffic-2
Traffic-3

Bid Price Started At 650$ Increment Of 250$
Bin : best price

Last edited:
8 comments
This cannot be considered proof then, an adsense account earning can be from many sites. Why would anyone believe you? I offer 10$ without any proofs.

as ur wish i will try to give u proof of earning for adsense from this but if i show will u buy then ? then i will give u screenshot of adsense of this site only then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back