Site On Top On Google In 7 Days...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehar312

Is This Possible To Get Any Site Top On Google Within 7 Days With Black Hate SEO? If That Is Right Then How Can We Get It? Please Let Me Know?

30 comments
Is This Possible To Get Any Site Top On Google Within 7 Days With Black Hate SEO? If That Is Right Then How Can We Get It? Please Let Me Know?

Black hat SEO is for short term purposes. Investing time on such strategies is just a total waste.
Besides, if search engines penalize your site for doing such activity then it will more hard for you to recover.
The best thing you can do is to forget about it.

Ofcourse many are doing black hat SEO to get the rank in a faster way. But it is not pretty sure to get within 7 days. Also it is to note that rank wont be a long lasting one.

There are also SEO advantages and other benefits for attracting, connecting and engaging your new prospects and visitors.
That means your mission is to create new and interesting content. I can say that I'm impressed dealing with paidforumposting.com team of writers.

Your site can be up top high but it only exists for a short time.
If google knows you use Black Hat SEO, your site may disappear forever.

Last edited:

I'll suggest you NOT to use any bot or blackhat techniques which promise you to get your site on top of google in 7 days. You will end up banning your website from Google. Try Whitehat SEO techniques, they take time but shows guaranteed results.

You can use blackhat seo for "up comming events" only.Like Mothers day,Father day,Christmas etc.Don't use BlackHat SEO for affiliates sites or Google Adsence sites.

Some say it's possible and then, ur web traffic will plunge. After one week, your site will totally disappear from google result. Be careful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back