Selling SimpleVideoScript - Video Sharing Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonken

SimpleVideoScript

SimpleVideoScript is a very simple to use movie trailers website script, which can be powered by anyone. Easily add new videos from any source such as YouTube, and monetize your visitors via the simple administration panel.
SVS boasts features such as:
User Benefits

• Simple, easy to navigate user friendly design.
  • Watch videos on demand with no problems.
  • Comments System.
  • Ratings System.
  • Much more!
Administration Benefits

• Easily add, edit & delete videos via the administration panel.
  • Monetize your videos with banners, adsense or CPA (such as CPALead) easily, via the integrated system.
  • SEO friendly features.
  • Easy to use category management.
  • Very easy to deploy and have a site running in minutes!

Screenshots

Last edited by a moderator:
72 comments
After adding a video, it shows video added successfully but they don't show up in the site and the admin panel too.

I'm not sure why this is happening for you, just to clarify have you setup the database and if so is there any data being inserted when you're adding content?

i download the rar package but i dont have the search.php and the other features :s

Can you check again? I've just repackaged it so it should definitely be there.

Thanks all, I'll be leaving soon but if there's more problems I can sort them out tomorrow. It's likely I'll re-write the script completely eventually if people see use to it, and add more features the same time. Validation is a known issue within the admin panel and pagination within the video list, so these issues will be encountered eventually too when I have time to edit.

Thanks!

Firstly good work Bonken. I am trying to figure out issues myself :)

could also add a commenting system and something very important would be a hit counter for videos

Thanks!

Instead add commenting system from facebook :) That will be good what do you say ? Just a suggestion.

I haven't uploaded a demo version of the admin panel sorry. I've added the facebook comments but the system seems to be having problems when adding comments, when checking other websites using it they also seem to be producing the same error:

Code:
Something went wrong. We're working on getting it fixed as soon as we can.

So i'll upload that after they've fixed it.

I just uploaded a slightly updated version, if you've started to use the current version though this one has database changes, so it's currently only supporting a fresh install (I'll get a update database soon, late here).

I added a unique view counter as requested, and the facebook comment system but this is currently broke (their end) so I'm waiting for that to be fixed before continuing.

Also added a bar which will display all cattegories at the bottom of the screen, this can be disabled within settings.

Demo: http://bonken.co.uk/dev/index.php
Download: http://bonken.co.uk

If I continue to edit this script I'll enhance it soon I think, thanks all.

I just uploaded a slightly updated version, if you've started to use the current version though this one has database changes, so it's currently only supporting a fresh install (I'll get a update database soon, late here).

I added a unique view counter as requested, and the facebook comment system but this is currently broke (their end) so I'm waiting for that to be fixed before continuing.

Also added a bar which will display all cattegories at the bottom of the screen, this can be disabled within settings.

Demo: http://bonken.co.uk/dev/index.php
Download: http://bonken.co.uk

If I continue to edit this script I'll enhance it soon I think, thanks all.

Nice to see the changes. I am editing the script myself and it is so simple in code and yea but rather I should say clumsy code :P I actually love it and I am working on it to make it suite my requirements ;)

Thanks for the changes and facebook comments system is not a compulsory but that is a good add-on instead of coding a comment system from beginning.

No problem, and yeah the code is very messy, it's likely I'll re-code it all in future if I end up still editing it so that it's much more cleaner since this has been purely rushed.

Glad to see you're editing it, thanks for the reply :)

Edit: With the overlay at the bottom the idea is to show each cattegory there, then later this week I'll add another one to watch.php which will show all the videos from the chosen cattegory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back