Status
Not open for further replies.

pi0tr3k

Hi guys, I was thinking of uploading some stuff again, especially music, but I have no idea which host I should use.

What is the best for "downloaders" when talking about download limits etc?
Which one is the best for "uploaders" when talking about rewards etc? Is there anything with rewards points to buy premium accounts (like RS before) ?

Cheers guys

5 comments
Longevity is the answer, dont upload files to affiliate program filehosts, it will be all dead after a couple months to 1 year
Dont waste your time doing that
Choose filehosts/cloudhosts that dont delete in innactivity

(MEGA, Google Drive, Cloud.mail.ru, pan.baidu.com, yandex.Disk, Mediafire, 4shared, shared, Dropbox, Copy.com, Microsoft OneDrive)

Local filehosts, like filehosts/cloudhosts targeted to a country and not to international, are usually best
There are lots of them

Last edited:
What do you think about OTEupload ?!
What do you recommend me actually? I need a filehost for files, videos, PPS, PPD.
Thanks guys :)

Longevity is the answer, dont upload files to affiliate program filehosts, it will be all dead after a couple months to 1 year

(MEGA, Google Drive, Cloud.mail.ru, pan.baidu.com, yandex.Disk, Mediafire, 4shared, shared, Dropbox, Copy.com, Microsoft OneDrive)

Local filehosts, like filehosts/cloudhosts targeted to a country and not to international, are usually best
There are lots of them

upload without profit? what's the point?
be a revolutionary?

There are lots of them

upload without profit? what's the point?
be a revolutionary?

Many uploaders "upload without profit" earn thoudsands through ads :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back