Shared SilenceHost.com - 20GB Space, 100GB Bandwidth from $1/month (Germany/Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok my almost 2 months review:
since i had a bad experience from my previous host (downtimes,downtimes,downtimes)
my site's alexa had dropped to 1.8m from 800k something. then that's when i found silencehost.
the first week was good then they had an occasional downtimes too but wasnt long and it was fine, i think that was the only downtime i've experienced and the rest was history. everything is going smooth and my sites always up with fast loads. now I checked my alexa rank and now it's 300k+ that's a good improvement for me. I will be sticking with this host for a long time.

ok my almost 2 months review:
since i had a bad experience from my previous host (downtimes,downtimes,downtimes)
my site's alexa had dropped to 1.8m from 800k something. then that's when i found silencehost.
the first week was good then they had an occasional downtimes too but wasnt long and it was fine, i think that was the only downtime i've experienced and the rest was history. everything is going smooth and my sites always up with fast loads. now I checked my alexa rank and now it's 300k+ that's a good improvement for me. I will be sticking with this host for a long time.
Thanks for the review mate.Hope you will be with us for a very long time.

Site down from many hours?
4d3ea4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back