Shubhank008: another scam report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he lied about the Windows section. He said he held it and didn't sell it.

When you bought the Windows section, you obviously didn't do your research. Well it's good to know that my share is with you and I am a partner of yours. Perhaps you could be so friendly to reinstate my account?

Please contact me by PM to talk over financial arrangements.

Concerning Shubhank, I think it has been proven that he lied to many people and scammed people out of money. I urge mods to ban him immediately.

kshubham, has paid shubhank for full Windows section so I dont feel he would share the things with u at all.

I think kshubham and sniff should talk and clear out the matter as Shubank made him partner in window part, But in actual It was kshubham Field , How did kshubham can deny this fact that Sniff dont have any share in WINDOWS hosting as once sniff got acesss to administrative area

Thats what you get for putting your mum in your avatar 0.o
Lol seriously remove that shit she is fuck ugly

Ontopic: i do agree with warezrock if your dealing with children then expect the worse hope everything works out for you

You're wrong about that. If he bought the 'company' he bought my share too.

He didn't know because he didn't do his research by asking around if other people owned the 'company'.

I am still part owner of the 'company'. The new owner is responsible for all account receivable and account payable. I am clearly in the account payable group or in the 'shares' group.

Kshubham obviously didn't do his homework and trusted Shubshank who lied to hiim.

On Wednesday 4/23/2010 03:39 PDT, closed it on 4:27 after talking to him.

He said his grandmother died .... I hope he follows her soon! He should study the meaning of 'bad karma'.

From an earlier post of kshubham9:
'As far as windows and linux sections are concerned, Windows section is held by me. I had bought from him.'

I just talked to Ksham on Yahoo and he denies that the Windows RDP was a part of hostmyleech.

'well, i feel sad for you,, shubhank didnt did fair with you, but you had stake with him.. Windows server was not a part of Hostmyleech network (IMP.) it was his personal ones.. And i paid him for the servers.. so if i have bought the company from him your payment responsibilty holds with him not with me.. I am a reseller and officially if i say windows section does nt even belong to me, it belongs to dhruvahost now.. So I cant help you out with this thing..;

The original thread:
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=28846

Now tell me this wasn't sold under hostmyleech?

And first you say it's held by you and 20 minutes later it isn't ....

I won't be surprised if you own that druvahost also ....

Actually, $60 is peanuts to me. I wrote it off since I paid it. I just opened this thread to warn you.

Stay away from everything connected to: hostmyleech, kshubham, druvahost and Shubhank008.

Oh! fuck! u didnt get what i meant.. by owning i meant that windows VPS section will be controlled by dhruvahost not by hostmyleech..

It was already specified that hostmyleech only had linux servers under its profile.. the windows was of shubhanks and i bought from him and now i bill it under dhruvahost..

You should not have a problem with that.. dhuvahost is not completely mine but i have partnershipped with it.. I can prove that..

And as far as your issue of 60$ is concerned, i wont care about it you had deal with shubhank and i have nothing to do with him..

'Windows section is held by me' so it's under your control?

I had a share in Hostmyleech Windows, Shubhank sold it to you, you sold it to Druvahost ... so where did my share go? Disappeared into thin air?

You don't care about it .... I didn't expect anything else ... now pay me my share or have druvahost pay my share or I will hunt you down like a dog ... a slum dog that is!

@sniff, do whatever you want,,

i had a clear deal with shubhank.. I have paid him all the amount.. and now i dont care who ever was holding shares in it..

Ask for your money from shubhank.

See its very clear... Windows server was not under hostmyleech.com. It was only help by shubhank and was his private one. He billed clients personally.

I bought the windows section from him paying him total amount for everything.

So if his servers are sold it is his responsibly to make you the payment. He has zero stake now and i dont know who ever the inverstors were.

So, i cant consider you under my team as an holder.

--i depart--

From that thread:

'Hostmyleech.com's RD and windows VPS has been sold out now. Servers are still the same. It will now be sold under the company "Dhruvahosting.com"

This is from the thread under which the Windows VPS was sold. How can you deny it wasn't part of Hostmyleech.com?

Fact is that you or the current owner tries to dodge your responsibilities, because you didn't do your homework and obviously are not a business man like myself. Honesty is apparently not in your dictionary.

That's your decision. But remember, this could cost you much more than 60 dollars ...

Go and ask Storming(who had bid for HML), greadseeder (who owns HML), ravi_4289 (who was our partner and is a trusted guy) or go and ask shubhank itself.. All of them knows that thing.

Windows Servers were not under HML, they were private ones held by shubhank himself. He was the guy who cheated you not "we"..

And even if it belonged to HML, i dont think that would have an impact on all this..

I know you are cheated by shubhank.. 60$ is a heavy amount but dont quarrel with me. I cannot just give stake or money to any guy who comes and tell me that i had invested with shubhank for windows server.

I had clear deals with shubhank about the servers

So sorry and nice meeting you..

$60 is a heavy amount :)) Yes, for you, slumdog! I'll make it in one hour!

'All of them knows that thing'.

What kind of English is that? Try to go to school first, before trying to make an impact.

You two deserve to be born in India with your regular power outs, poor internet and poverty. But hail to you, trying it to make it out of the slums of New Delhi by scamming people from the rich West. Perhaps you people should try to team up with the Nigerians.

Let's wait for #1 Slumdog, if he dares to show up. If not, please close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back