Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to violation of Shorte.st terms and conditions - point 8 of Conditions for Using the Site and Service and Rules of Liability your account has been blocked. Your account is no longer active.

Regards,

Shorte.st team

lol after changing there cpm stats to 0.25 today the banned me probably because i created too much youtube videos or dailymotion with shorte st links

Yes friend, we block paypal accounts to avoid what the same user register again using the same.
if you guys ever get banned like me you wont able to create other account

here guys if you have low traffic you will get banned
Ok, so lets recap what happened.
Your account is locked and the reasone for this might be:
- low quality traffic which we are unable to monetize and we are not going to subsidize this kind of traffic
- using traffic exchange tools like hitleap
- using automated scripts

What next ?

1. Well, we are not going to unlock your account.
    Traffic which we can't monetize on intermediate page is marked as "spamy traffic" and we are ending partnership. And this is done automaticly by our systems.

2. Why now ?
    Because we are working constantly and our systems are learning more options to categorize traffic every day.

3. We are also not going to pay and we don't have to show you any proof when we are doing this.
  4. And no. This is not happening now because we need to pay you. Maybe in future we will be able to monetize this kind of traffic but for now we can't take money from partners with quality traffic and pay those with low quality.
  5. In near future we will be able to set eCPM per user. But I think if we set eCPM $0.1 (or even less) for low quality traffic our partners are going to quit anyway.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards,
Raphael

a was having low ecpm after the reduced first teh reduced for 50% then the reduced 60%
and i was having 20 % ecpm also i was having everyday about 500 clicks legal
no traffic exchange

Last edited:
scammers .

yes they are scammers . they ban my account before sending my payment . my all traffic 100% legit

but they scam and never pay

You are 100% SCAM NOW, users be ware.

Why you say so ? I was using them for about half of month on one of my sites before I switched to ouo.io (because they pay much better) and they paid me earned money. Today I shoudl get that 40$ that left im acc. We'll see ...

Withdrawearnings-Shortestlinks.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back