Shoretd.ga shortener: Get paid up to $7/1000 hits (FamilySafe | Adult]

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

Shorted.ga shortener: Get paid up to $7/1000 hits (FamilySafe | Adult)

Affiliates - Share links and earn money

Group A

7$ per 1000 visits
Country: Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States

Group B

1,3$ per 1000 visits
Country: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Netherlands, Norway, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Portugal

Group C

0.30$ per 1000 visits
Country: Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Japan, Israel, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Turkey, Serbia, Croatia

Group D

0.10$ per 1000 visits

Rules

• Up to 7$ per 1000 link clicks
  • Please choose right type of link. If you choose wrong type to many times you risk of getting banned
  • Unique IP is counted once per 24 hours
  • We don't have any rules on where you can and can't post links - it's your internet too, just please don't use bots or autosurfers. Our systems will flag them and you will be banned. Play fair and everyone wins!
  • We Log IP adress of our users so please do not short any kind of illegal links
  • We paid at this time PayPal or Webmoney(Payza will be added soon)
  • Payments are every Friday for users who reach more that 5$
  • We force AdBlock Users to TURN OFF AdBlock plugin
  • You may only have one account per user. Multiple accounts are forbidden
  • Do not advertise Shorted.ga links directly on any form of traffic exchange / PTC website
  • Do not participate in click 'rings' where you click on Shorted.ga links in return for others to click yours
  • We count visits where users have JavaScript and Cookies enabled
  • The only legitimate way to open an Shorted.g link is with a mouse click, on the actual link
  • We do not count China traffic

Tools

We have "EasyLink" and "Wordpress plugin"

You can start here
Register - Make short links and Earn money

Last edited:
13 comments
njf9sjd6twh1if6

I will check this... Site is online now... Everything is fine :)

EDIT

Please can anyone of mods eddit thread title??? I did not type correctly website domain :)

Last edited:
U are welcome ;)

I just want to say to all users of my service... Please read this rule

• The only legitimate way to open an Shorted.ga link is with a mouse click, on the actual link

Some users has been using "Url Dereffeer, url cloackers" like 'http://dereferer.org/' and others - so they are banned ;)

After 2 day I can tell that is scam.

For now it's good. i recive my payment and i will give it a chance. I don't know why people like you need to post stupid comment like this yours :/. Maybe your comment is a spam? i see you are on probation... did you register here only for that ?

There are no info about when you pay, what is minimum payout etc

payment is every friday if you collect 5$ or more...

Last edited:
After 2 day I can tell that is scam.
I don't know krayevskys ID on my website... I will tell you why I banned him if he tells his ID... I banned few users.. One user used bots to generate traffic.. Really stupid because that is all I get from him.. If some users send 10.000 visits and add 1000 bot visits that is more dificult to see... But you send 100% bot traffic, u get banned and we are scam - that is stupid story :)

Another users was banned because he was using URL derefferers.. If you send real traffic what is a problem if they have normal refferer :)

There are no info about when you pay, what is minimum payout etc

In first post I sad "Payments are every Friday for users who reach more that 5$"

Today is friday so payments are sent... One payment proof

wPw9kN1.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back