Other ShopServers.net - Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really interested in the service after reading the thread. So I added ShopServers on Skype. I got accepted immediatly and I asked for a demo.
I got the demo account within 5 minutes. After testing it for a little while, I can say that it runs really fluent. There's no lag when opening or closing windows. Rarring and unrarring goes really fast. The downloads are fast on the France server.

After that I immediatly ordered one of their packages. After the order and payment, I got an instant set-up. While I was waiting, the owner stayed online incase I had any questions. I had my RDP login details withing 10 minutes.
;)

The owner is really friendly to talk to and you can ask him any question about their RDP's. For example, I asked to install Flash Player into Mozilla Firefox and he/she did it immediatly.

That's what I call awesome customer service.
;)

Great support. Always online, and fast responses.
Helped me install the software which were having some difficulties.

Thanks shopservers

edit: sadly going to need to go for that 24 hour money back guarantee as it is not able to meet my needs

Last edited:
Great support. Always online, and fast responses.
Helped me install the software which were having some difficulties.

Thanks shopservers

edit: sadly going to need to go for that 24 hour money back guarantee as it is not able to meet my needs

Hello,

i am happy you liked support. come to live chat. or create ticket about refund.

Thread closed, this provider may not be who they say they are.

Provider we need answers to the questions PM'd

User banned for creating duplicate account. Request you all not to buy from this provider - as it will be at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back