ShineServers.Com - FLAT 25% OFF, SSD Disks, LIGHTSPEED, RVSiteBuilder, MariaDB & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have this error with wordpress "Error establishing a database connection"?
Worked 3 hours earlier but now doesn't
Can't open phpmyadmin: "#1040 Cannot log in to the MySQL server"

Some hiccup happened during the moving of data from one DC to another but it is a small issue. I have to say this is one of the best shared hosting I've ever used for our kind of application (you guys know what I mean). Bharat has been very helpful all these while and I would like to thank him for his top notch support.

Hey all , i guess all of you are aware of recent downtime due to HDD crash but we did recovered within some hrs . Today i want to accept that Shine Servers is luckiest company over here to get the clients like you all , who really did understand our situation and cooperated with single steps that we taken to get recover from the recent downtime .

Thanks you all for being with us at all times ;) Cheers !!

Regards
Bharat

Last edited:
Thanks for the vouch :)

Update : New Reseller Hosting Released . Custom Plans also available . Check out the main page for the updates .

Update 2 : 15% Recurring discount On Shared Hosting (Offer valid for limited time) .

Hi, I see that you have lot of good reviews. I'm thinking about moving my websites from my actual hosting to one of your linux VPS.

I have a slow connection speed right now and I was wondering if someone of your staff would be able to back up my websites from my actual hosting and reupload all in the VPS I will buy on Shineservers because it will take years for me with my low connection ?

Awaiting for your reply,

Regards

You are welcome.

I am using them, and until now no problems at all..

If you have any more question, they will respond, because their support is awesome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back