ShineServers.Com - FLAT 25% OFF, SSD Disks, LIGHTSPEED, RVSiteBuilder, MariaDB & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your experience? Is there any downtime?
I want to use but the price is too cheap that make me worry

Hello,

Hopefully you have read our reviews :) We are known for quality services in cheap prices . Anyways we provide 99.99% uptime , and 100% refund on a single downtime if lasts for 10 mins .

Regards.

Hello Everyone and shineservers boys and girls, :))

Yesterday i ordered my package and i was having a big problem with my earlier host [STRIKE]altushost[/STRIKE] because of heavy ddos attack and they were not doing anything from their end to fix it up so i made my mind to leave them after 6 days of suffering from downtime and then after searching for sometime there i found shineserver listed on google with wjunction link and i chosed this as my current host after finding it a stable and reliable host. :)

Mark your live support was really helpfull back there setting me up from start to end and i was so happy that you bharat hired a best support in hosting industry that really knows how to give a proper support to its clients. :)

Very fast response, good plans and reasonable price with great support makes shineservers a better host here. <3

the support is very fast.

Hello Everyone and shineservers boys and girls, :))

Yesterday i ordered my package and i was having a big problem with my earlier host [STRIKE]altushost[/STRIKE] because of heavy ddos attack and they were not doing anything from their end to fix it up so i made my mind to leave them after 6 days of suffering from downtime and then after searching for sometime there i found shineserver listed on google with wjunction link and i chosed this as my current host after finding it a stable and reliable host. :)

Mark your live support was really helpfull back there setting me up from start to end and i was so happy that you bharat hired a best support in hosting industry that really knows how to give a proper support to its clients. :)

Very fast response, good plans and reasonable price with great support makes shineservers a better host here. <3

Appreciate it guys . Thanks for your kind reviews .

Regards

What's your experience? Is there any downtime?
I want to use but the price is too cheap that make me worry

It's a good service for the price. I didn't have any downtime for the first two weeks but speak of the devil my website is down right :P http://www.lulupearla.com/ is my site if you want to check for downtime yourself at any time...

I've started a support ticket and I'll let you know how quickly they respond, and how long it takes my site to come back up B-)

It's a good service for the price. I didn't have any downtime for the first two weeks but speak of the devil my website is down right :P http://www.lulupearla.com/ is my site if you want to check for downtime yourself at any time...

I've started a support ticket and I'll let you know how quickly they respond, and how long it takes my site to come back up B-)

It doesn't seems to be down , right ?

It seems that your site is missing some files . As if its down then the server won't be responding to 404 not found error .

Regards

Yes, My account is active.
but i didnt get any welcome email or confirmation mail.
Where i can find my cpanel/ftp and nameserver details.

Aj

I got it from the Spam folder. lol.

Okay, problems sorted within 30-40 minutes and my support ticket was with a guy called Denis Babets he solved my issues.

So a thumbs up from me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back