SharpLeech Build Kit (source code)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperz

Veteran
It seems that everyone is trying to make a forum leecher after having made their hello world program these days. While I do support coders making free programs the fact remains that most attempts at making a descent forum leecher don't really produce a good program in terms of flexibility and the code itself. The code behind most of them is terrible to say the least.

That's why I decided to lend a hand. What I've done is took the SharpLeech source code as it was when I stopped developing it and made it into a sort of 'Starters Kit'. This allows coders who want to make a leecher to use the power and flexibility of SharpLeech.

Limitations:
- I don't want random scammers stealing peoples login info so the login checks were removed and have to be rewritten.
- The new error control system that was meant for #Leech Final is not included
- Only BayW is included and should be used as a reference for adding new sites.
- The code itself was written in a hurry and it shows, lol

License:
If you use this source code all I ask for is that you leave the full credits for this code to me. If you decide to make a new leecher based on this code YOU MUST RELEASE ITS SOURCE CODE and you can not sell it or use it for other forms of profit without my permission. You can spread it free of charge.

Screenshot:
[slide]http://www.cubeupload.com/files/a64e00untitled8.png[/slide]

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/325412975/Hyperz.SL_Build_Kit.rar

Notice:
I know there will be idiots that ignore the license part. And some who will use this to make some quick $ without my permission. Do know that if I spot anyone selling a leecher that is based on this source without my permission your leecher will get cracked by me personally and spread free of charge <3.

DO NOT PM OR ASK ME FOR SUPPORT WITH THIS, thanks.

63 comments
Thanks, just in the right time. Did you use Winforms or WPF?

This uses regular Winforms. I found WPF to be a real pain in the ass if used on WinXP systems so no WPF here :). I do have a SL WPF GUI around here somewhere, I think. Never made it into the program.

There might be some issues here and there with the source though, I haven't really touched it since February '08 so I might of forgot some stuff.

Wouldn't say so, WPF has potential but that potential will only become really usable once 90% of the people run Vista/7.

@masalalover2010: If you don't know how to use this or what it is then I think this ain't for you bro :).

Good stuff Hyperz. Just going to download it and look over the code. To help improve my php skills. (which aren't that great atm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back