SharpLeech 2.0.0 BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperz

Veteran
ad0600sllogo.png

SharpWhat?:
SharpLeech is a tool developed primarily for people running a (new?) warez forum that needs more or starting content. It copies topics from other forums to the one you specify. Saving you from having to manually copy/paste them.

Changes Since v2.0.0 ALPHA:

• Switched to .NET 4.0 RTM (the final version).
  • Fixed the IRC client not sending a nickchange request when changing your nickname in the options.
  • Fixed a resource leak in one of the async fucntions due to not handling the IAsyncResult.
  • Fixed the radio volume (and slider) not updating when restoring the default settings.
  • Fixed a problem where logging in to a vBulletin 4.0.3 forum wouldn't work.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when leeching in async mode due to a thread safety issue.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when clicking the Copy Url button when the url was 'null'.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when clicking the Open topic in a browser button when the url was 'null'.
  • Fixed an issue with the Warez-BB plugin.
  • Fixed an issue with the Warez-Centre plugin.
  • Changed the logo to the new one that was created by Elio.
  • Changed the application icon. Again.
  • [strike]Changed the internal proxy setup from forced off to the .NET default (same as SL1)[/strike].
  • Changed the internal proxy setup from forced off to the systems default proxy settings.
  • Changed font for the white text with the black outer-glow effect.
  • Added a plugin for TehParadox.
  • Added a plugin for ForumW (.org).
  • Removed the Stats tab (moved to a future version).
  • Removed the Feed tab (moved to a future version).
  • Removed some TV station streams that were no longer broadcasting.
  • The start page number now increments when leeching like it was in SL1.
  • Flagged the LeechClient thread as Background thread.
  • A few small tweaks in the async pipeline.
If you used the ALPHA or Pre-ALPHA version before it is important to note that you will have to re-download and install .NET 4. The ALPHA's used the RC version whereas the BETA uses the latest retail version (RTM). There's a download link below.

Screenshots:
c47200sl2beta1.png

2ac00sl2beta2.png

Download (555 KByte):
http://rapidshare.com/files/395159726/SharpLeech_2.0.0_BETA.zip

I forgot to add the updated Warez-BB plugin.
If you need WBB support use this plugin: http://pastebin.com/11VXPpjr

Install .NET 4.0 RTM before running:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992&displaylang=en

And please do not PM me with your problems. I will no longer respond to them. If you find bugs post them here. Be sure to include your Errors.log file and a screenshot if possible. Describe the problem as clearly as possible.

Thanks to Elio for the new logo.
Enjoy.

Latest Plugin Fixes:
- TehParadox: http://rapidshare.com/files/395663409/TehParadox.xml

289 comments
Has anyone seen something like this happening:

You start leeching from page 1, then it jumps to page lets say 82, then 162, etc? I mean odd page jumps? And if so on what version of SL did you see it?

yes I have seen that happen... I would stop Leeching from page and set the "page to leech from" value to 1 and then start leeching. But It would say 1 and then jump to 2084 or some other whacky number like that... Perhaps you could make the Start/Stop Leeching button reset the Page To Leech From Value to 1 or something like that...

I made a plugin for a site and placed it in the SiteReaders Folder however no matter how many times I restart SL it never recognizes the plugin.

Edit: The plugin you made for Warez-Centre does not work... to an extent. It reads and posts from WC but it posts it as an html document instead of as bbCode..

Thanks so much for your effort.

I have a question about sharpleech:
I have been using the 1.0 release and I noticed it generates MD5. Is this to keep from making duplicate posts? If so, that is amazing and thank you again.

Thanks so much for your effort.

I have a question about sharpleech:
I have been using the 1.0 release and I noticed it generates MD5. Is this to keep from making duplicate posts? If so, that is amazing and thank you again.
That is exactly what the MD5s are for, yes.

Im having trouble with SL.
I can login fine, get it configured correctly, everything's good to go. But when I click start leeching, it responds like its about to start, and then does nothing. Pressing the button again yields the same results.

Im having trouble with SL.
I can login fine, get it configured correctly, everything's good to go. But when I click start leeching, it responds like its about to start, and then does nothing. Pressing the button again yields the same results.

same thing happening to me too is there any fix?

That usually happens when a site is "broken" (the plugin is no longer compatible with the site). I haven't worked on SL or its plugins in quite some time now so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the default sites are broken atm.

Well Hyperz, I just wanted to say thanks for the response, and also I wanted to thank you for all of the hard work and time that you have put into this program. I've been using it since it was first released, and until recently haven't been able to bestow some accolades upon you.
Although, I must confess, I am looking forward to the next release, whenever that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back