SharpLeech 2.0.0 BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperz

Veteran
ad0600sllogo.png

SharpWhat?:
SharpLeech is a tool developed primarily for people running a (new?) warez forum that needs more or starting content. It copies topics from other forums to the one you specify. Saving you from having to manually copy/paste them.

Changes Since v2.0.0 ALPHA:

• Switched to .NET 4.0 RTM (the final version).
  • Fixed the IRC client not sending a nickchange request when changing your nickname in the options.
  • Fixed a resource leak in one of the async fucntions due to not handling the IAsyncResult.
  • Fixed the radio volume (and slider) not updating when restoring the default settings.
  • Fixed a problem where logging in to a vBulletin 4.0.3 forum wouldn't work.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when leeching in async mode due to a thread safety issue.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when clicking the Copy Url button when the url was 'null'.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when clicking the Open topic in a browser button when the url was 'null'.
  • Fixed an issue with the Warez-BB plugin.
  • Fixed an issue with the Warez-Centre plugin.
  • Changed the logo to the new one that was created by Elio.
  • Changed the application icon. Again.
  • [strike]Changed the internal proxy setup from forced off to the .NET default (same as SL1)[/strike].
  • Changed the internal proxy setup from forced off to the systems default proxy settings.
  • Changed font for the white text with the black outer-glow effect.
  • Added a plugin for TehParadox.
  • Added a plugin for ForumW (.org).
  • Removed the Stats tab (moved to a future version).
  • Removed the Feed tab (moved to a future version).
  • Removed some TV station streams that were no longer broadcasting.
  • The start page number now increments when leeching like it was in SL1.
  • Flagged the LeechClient thread as Background thread.
  • A few small tweaks in the async pipeline.
If you used the ALPHA or Pre-ALPHA version before it is important to note that you will have to re-download and install .NET 4. The ALPHA's used the RC version whereas the BETA uses the latest retail version (RTM). There's a download link below.

Screenshots:
c47200sl2beta1.png

2ac00sl2beta2.png

Download (555 KByte):
http://rapidshare.com/files/395159726/SharpLeech_2.0.0_BETA.zip

I forgot to add the updated Warez-BB plugin.
If you need WBB support use this plugin: http://pastebin.com/11VXPpjr

Install .NET 4.0 RTM before running:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992&displaylang=en

And please do not PM me with your problems. I will no longer respond to them. If you find bugs post them here. Be sure to include your Errors.log file and a screenshot if possible. Describe the problem as clearly as possible.

Thanks to Elio for the new logo.
Enjoy.

Latest Plugin Fixes:
- TehParadox: http://rapidshare.com/files/395663409/TehParadox.xml

289 comments
Another bug, when the app tries to skip duplicated posts it stops leeching, tried so many times and still the same.

It means all pages were leeched and it keeps rotating the last page. The max # of pages to leech option is there to use it.

The app stops suddenly and say in the status bar extracted 0 posts from xxx pages, what's that suppose to mean?

It means what it says. No links to topics were found.

Because you set the start page to 1.

New to old: page 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> ...
Old to new: page ... -> 3 -> 2 -> 1

If you start from page 1 it can't go any lower once that page is leeched. It ain't rocket science.

Yeah sure it's not rocket science, but i though that it will consider last page as page 1.
Does SL2 Timeout session after 2-3 hours or it can leech forever?

hmm. i sttill cant figure out how to change it from
Code:
 [code] to a different thing on the Warez-bb site reader? i tried almost 30 times with the sitereader from the beta and read alpha forums and couldnt figure it out

The problem is not from the software, its Warez-bb !!

Also Hyperz there is a bug, i tested SL on another pc and i saw it was selecting only 4-5 topic from page one and goes to next page and etc ... but this way it posts very very quickly i dunno what kind of magic is this :)

Regards

Yeah sure it's not rocket science, but i though that it will consider last page as page 1.
Does SL2 Timeout session after 2-3 hours or it can leech forever?

Again that depends on how you set it up. If you set max # of pages to leech at 0 (unlimited) it'll leech forever. If not it'll leech till the set amount of pages are leeched.

Does it support for Vietnamese language ?

Yes. But only if you write parsing code in the plugins for it.

Hypers What is the best support software for maximum posts per second ?

V1.0.1 Warez-bb leech veryfast
V2.0 Warez-bb often error and leech very low

Thank WBB for that. They are trying to block SL.

The problem is not from the software, its Warez-bb !!

Also Hyperz there is a bug, i tested SL on another pc and i saw it was selecting only 4-5 topic from page one and goes to next page and etc ... but this way it posts very very quickly i dunno what kind of magic is this :)

Regards

Not a bug. Those are either sticky, closed or moved topics.

What i meant by forever, in the old SL the apps will show that it's leeching but in the forums it's not posting anything and that happens after a 2-3 hours session, got it?

hyper this still dont answer my question, sorry what i ment is what is the best forum software for me to post my posts to,

will SL work quicker on IPB, VB, PHPBB ?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back