Sharpfile.com Up to $30 per 1000 downloads and 50% PPS (All countries paid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot!

Next round of payments were just paid today. Have fun with the payments guys! Looking forward to more uploaders asap!

Uploaded a file and tried downloading it to test the speed. As a free user I'm getting 15-20kbps if that is the speed even with cheap premiums I doubt that people will buy them.

Dont know where you are getting that speed from. We give unregistered users 250kbps, and registered 650, premiums get upto 2mb.

@mubin : There was an error ..

sanstitresks.png

LINK : http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7370/sanstitresks.png

Dont know where you are getting that speed from. We give unregistered users 250kbps, and registered 650, premiums get upto 2mb.

Well I don't know it might've been a bug. Once I can download again I'll try it.
Otherwise the upload speed is really good.

Btw just to clarify the minimum payout is $5 or $20 ?
Also for example if we sell a premium from $3 we will get $1.5 right? What about rebills?

P.S. Tried it out and I'm download again with 17-18kbps. It's really strange. Tried other hosts and torrents and it's definitely not my ISP fault.

Last edited:
1) Minimum payout is $5, paying daily at the moment.
2) You will also get 50% on your rebills.

@Enzo, I cant see that image. Could you please message me.

Premium : For me 3TB for storage space, up to 3Mb/s is good, max upload and max download file size UNLIMITED, 50 gb per day for download.

Free user : 200ko/s for anonymous, 400ko/s for registred ang 250Gb for storage space. Add 60 second for wait for anonymous, 30 seconds for registred. And add "Downloads resume" for anonymous and registred.

Please add France in group b.

Do not pay your uploader with paypal, paypal because otherwise quickly block your account. Rather use AlertPay, WebMoney, Liberty ...

Used space 58604.4 Mb of 500000 Mb / 104 files . 0 download??

There's something wrong here! :facepalm:

Same here. Not a single download from around 500 people. It's either not counting the downloads or it's as I said, the speed is slow(15-20kbps) and people just don't download.

add support for jdownloader for free users. No discharge from web

Same here. Not a single download from around 500 people. It's either not counting the downloads or it's as I said, the speed is slow(15-20kbps) and people just don't download.

download speed slow for free users. 60kb / s. stop upload the files here. another host all smoke and no fire : Facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back