Status
Not open for further replies.

j-d-s

Hello,
i just bought a premium acc at sharpfile.com. While i entered my real Credit Card number and the real expiration date, everything else (except the Email, of course) was complete nonsense... but it still worked! I thought they would need the real name to charge money from the credit card...

56 comments
Normally, Filehost and Credit card payment gateway is not the same company. Almost filehost doesn't know anything about your card detail. So don't worry about it if the credit card processor is trustable (verify by Vesa or verify by master card)

Hello,
i just bought a premium acc at sharpfile.com. While i entered my real Credit Card number and the real expiration date, everything else (except the Email, of course) was complete nonsense... but it still worked! I thought they would need the real name to charge money from the credit card...

contact them here http://www.sharpfile.com/contact.php

make sure to include all details of payment, ID, method etc.to activate your account

jeff which is sharpfile admin ive contacted him many times but no reply which is not good in my eyes and anyone got a recent payout this week pm me it plz

hi guys, for all of you wondering if they are trustable you can count on it, the have been paying me for their services for the past few months and if you go to their support forums they can answer your questions rapidly. their speeds are pretty good now as far as downloading and uploading.. still some bugs to be worked out but that comes with all upgrades. so go ahead and try them out because you are missing out :)

yes they are trustworthy
regarding payouts you can visit their official support forum
and yes they do pay
they have one of the best ppd rates in the Industry
nothing lasts forever but you can expect sharpfile to be around for much longer time than the other new comers ;)
they have great support + they keep their word regarding upgrades and payouts
they are always open to constructive criticism

i think this host will not be longer because they are not bothering dmca files
many of the copy right had been not deletd from their fileservers
i think in future wat duckload happens same this sharp file also happens
at present they are trustable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back